Reviews for I Wish I Was Your Brother
angellec chapter 17 . 1/12/2015
Have you thought of doing a follow up to this writing about the phone call between our boys. I would love to see what Dean's reaction would be to a surprise phone call from the one person he loves most. Thanks for your wonderful efforts and I really loved another chapter Protective Instincts. It shows Sam in a rarely seen obsessively protect Dean scene. Thanks for your beautiful writing of our boys.
Idreamofivan chapter 21 . 12/30/2014
This is nice, but Kevin risked and lost hismother and his girlfriend which were the only two important people in his life. He also Lost touch with all his friends and was couped up for a couple of years, so its unfair to say he only risked his education.
Idreamofivan chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
I loved how Dean apologized for getting hurt
Idreamofivan chapter 14 . 12/29/2014
I love this, now I really need to meet the other kids!
Idreamofivan chapter 13 . 12/29/2014
I can't wait to see the Dr adopting the kids, I hope you write it some day
Idreamofivan chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Ohh this keeps getting better and better
Idreamofivan chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
Awesome!
Idreamofivan chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Love the doctor and Sick Sam and everything about this 'verse
Idreamofivan chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
Wooww that letter was something!And the way Dean owned his words instead of getting all pissed and acting all !macho he had no problem discussing the letter.
Idreamofivan chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
I love how you managed to get someone to read the letter and Deans reactions! Poor Dean
Idreamofivan chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
I love John and I love this side of his story.
Idreamofivan chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Cute
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This is solo cute! Loved Sammy's letter
2maluv chapter 23 . 12/25/2014
This is like everything I ever wanted in Supernatural! More people reflecting on the awesomeness of the bond between Dean and Sam and that it's really a two way bond despite appearances. Please never stop writing more of this! I just can't get enough :D
yootravez chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
I'm crying, I'm happy, I loved it!
1,049 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »