Reviews for I Wish I Was Your Brother
SilverPen001 chapter 23 . 3/7/2016
I love this story! It's so good and just hits you in the feels just right. Keep up the good work! On that note, can I prompt you? It'd be nice to have a chapter with the good Doctor again, but this time a showcase with her husband and those two babies I know they adopted. The boys come for their visit and meet the rest of the family and the husband comments how how he's amazed the brothers get along, considering how different they are, and this makes Sam and Dean uncomfortable to realize that if it hadn't been for hunting they wouldn't even like each other.
Angel Frog chapter 8 . 3/4/2016
I've read this story several times before, but this is the first time I've really thought about the difference between this chapter and 'The Deep End.' Sharlie finds herself falling in love with Dean, even if she doesn't want to admit it, while Haley grew obsessed, but couldn't see it.

Sharlie had a surprisingly healthy attitude, considering how it started out. She realized that she wanted more than she could ever really have with Dean and was determined not to either break down in front of him or let him leave without getting some closure. It's nice to see an emotionally healthy original female character, especially in this fandom.
Toothtooth chapter 15 . 2/7/2016
I love this, I love it when someone shows what Sam's really capable. Is it bad that I was cheering Sam on when he was beating the other two up?
Toothtooth chapter 5 . 2/7/2016
This is soul crushing and nearly brought me to tears, or had me grasping at my heart.
Toothtooth chapter 3 . 2/7/2016
Aw this chapter was brilliant, I loved it
blackmoon42 chapter 23 . 2/5/2016
Okay so I think you're a psychic. I feel as if you've read my mind and wrote these stories out in such a way that i can't help but be addicted. I can't even tell you how many stories I've read over my 19 years, but there are some that will just stick with you for the rest of your life: this is one of those. I read every story in this drabble series and I can't even...I love them so much. Once again, I LOVE THEM! You are an exceptional writer and I can honestly see you writing an original story that will just as amazing. If you ever do please tell me about it so I can experience a similar feeling to what I felt when I read these. I hope you continue writing them because they are honestly so heartwarming. I'm definitely going to read the rest of your stories. I can't wait for the next update.

best wishes...
Guest chapter 12 . 1/24/2016
God this chapter is heart-breaking and beautifully written! I live this story but I just HAD to leave a review at this point as it literally made me cry! The oc Dr's interactions with the two boys was absolutely brilliantly written! This is absolutely amazing! Xx
Jade Ice Fire chapter 16 . 1/26/2016
Dude, I can't even read your stuff without a box of tissues nearby. Seriously
guest chapter 23 . 12/8/2015
This was amazing, bravo.

Not gonna lie though, I'm still waiting for a chapter from Castiel's point of view.
BeautifulEscapism chapter 20 . 12/6/2015
This chapter is so sad! I was already staring to cry and then Hey Jude started playing and I was just awash in tears! Thanks for all the beautiful stories so far
realpestilence chapter 11 . 11/27/2015
I'm adopted, so...this chapter meant a lot to me.
agent2811 chapter 23 . 10/11/2015
Your stories are FANTASTIC and all of them and I really mean it moved me to tears. I cried a bit now and then because their relationship really is as wonderful as you painted it and I am glad that you managed to capture it in words. Your wrtiting is wonderful and I do sincerely hope that you'll decide to continue this series of one shots or three shots

Have a nice day/night whatever and keep writing
Please-Raise-Me-From-Perdition chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Every few months or so, I keep seeing this story in my favorites, and every time I do I re-read it again. This is just PHENOMENAL writing. Words cannot describe how much this story means to me.
May-Rene chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Oh my god this is so SWEET! I loved it. It was beautiful. Honestly Sam and Dean really do love each other and have this practically unbreakable bond. They've died for each other- and Dean even sold himself to eternal damnation for Sam. I don't think you can get anymore I-care-about-you then that. It was great seeing that reflected in here. I know we don't see much of their childhood but from what we do see it's mostly just the two brothers while John works a case. I've never really thought about it but yeah, I guess Dean probably did do most of the raising which is why he feels so attached to Sam. Thank you for writing this. It's pieces like "Love Letter" that make me think about about what hasn't been explored but is so rich in depth. Supernatural doesn't go over what Sam did at Standford other then he was there and obviously met and fell for Jess. There are so many untold stories like girls chasing him, Sam getting into trouble for trying to do something helpful (no good deed goes unpunished), school events, parties, class... there's a treasure trove.

The ending was by far the best. I laughed at the girls reaction to the first two letters and was like really at her stalkerishness but... she grew on me. I know that some people would be able to read the letters and not care. They'd say 'ew. That's an unhealthy love' and I guess their level of love is kinda unhealthy, deadly and lethal actually, but she understands. And she's even willing to admit that it won't work between her and Sam and she excepts that. In fact she sees how much this means to Sam and since she cares she tries to give him the support Dean would usually give him and in a sense says 'you really need to send this. I don't care if you think it's a bad idea I know it's not'.
"If you feel this way about someone, then they deserve to know." You probably helped some readers mend fences with that.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
Oh my goodness, this story is so wonderful. You are truly a gifted writer. The 2nd chapter, when you write in the last paragraph, I really feel the raw emotion and talent you put into your writing. Thank you so much for posting this.
1,090 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »