Reviews for I Wish I Was Your Brother
borgmama1of5 chapter 23 . 3/20/2014
I feel the same way as John in this...
Mendai Decovrii chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
Oh, hey there Becky. When did you get here?
Seriously, how did you come UP with this? It was so cute and lovely and then weird and then REALLY DID SHE JUST-

Awesome. Awesome. My room mate and I are cracking up ;)
Mendai Decovrii chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
Ooo, I'm so glad there's so many chapters of this because it's only chapter 2 and you've already captured why I love the show so much, how it makes me feel. If you'd taken my emotions, gave them a different name and a different life and stuck them in the SPN world, they would be this character ;) Wonderful, wonderful. Looking forward the rest of the chapters!
Casy Dee chapter 23 . 3/18/2014
I almost forgot to come back and read this as a reader. :) You know I love this. This series is one of my absolute favorites, and using John's POV was just brilliant. You said what we all are thinking... come on, boys! Just talk!
janavi chapter 23 . 3/17/2014
AMAZING!
AMAZING!
unbelievable story!
i definitely think that this is one of the best stories that you have written in thus series.
keep up the good work!
twinklingeyes07 chapter 23 . 3/17/2014
woowww! great to see another chapter of this awesome series, and superb as ever ! update again soon :)
samira parsa chapter 23 . 3/16/2014
So bitterweet! I love John pov and you did a great job. I've missed this verse! I'm excited to read more :)
Need2No chapter 23 . 3/16/2014
The site won't let me sign in, so I haven't been able to post as me. But I needed to say how much I'm enjoying your stories. Hope you plan to continue with the Doc, her hubby and the two little brothers that need to be adopted. that one is great!
JaniceC678 chapter 23 . 3/16/2014
Another wonderful, heartwarming, and heartbreaking chapter. Was, of course teary-eyed by the end. Wish John COULD break through the veil and shake some sense into both of them!
SPN Girl 14 chapter 15 . 3/16/2014
AWESOME!
Zana Zira chapter 23 . 3/16/2014
I love this so much. It's very bittersweet, watching the boys grow both closer and farther apart from John's perspective. As much as I hate John - and I do hate him, very much - I still feel bad for him, having to watch everything that happens to his sons without being able to help.
TheBoyWithTheSnares chapter 23 . 3/16/2014
This has got to be one of the best stories that focus on Sam and Dean's relationship. I was very excited to see that there was a new chapter. Thanks for brightening up my day! Can't wait for the next update :)
Whillenwolf chapter 23 . 3/16/2014
The feels for this one...
TiTivillus chapter 23 . 3/16/2014
Every time I see you post another chapter for this story, I start grinning like a crazy person. This was absolutely beautiful. I loved to see the interaction between the brothers from John's point of view and especially with the way things are right now in the show, it soothes me to read a story that focuses on the bond they share! You got their voices down perfectly, too! Please keep on writing! ;)
reannablue chapter 23 . 3/15/2014
Great chapter...and yes watching the Winchester brothers (Season 9) is as painful for John as it is for the rest of us. Great job!
1,007 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »