Reviews for I Wish I Was Your Brother
Jaycie Victory chapter 15 . 10/25/2014
This chapter was excellent. You really fleshed out a tertiary character. And great characterisation of Sam - of the two of them, he'd hurt others, go further, more willingly than Dean.
Jaycie Victory chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
'Sam is brilliant, honest, and loyal, but deep down he feels incomplete without Dean standing behind him. Dean is Sam's sense of security and his source of inner strength.

Dean is fearless, selfless, and trustworthy, but without his little brother around to need him, he doubts his own self-worth. Sam is Dean's reason for being and the centre of his life.

"Protect Sam," had been my instructions to Dean. I didn't think he would make it his life's calling.

"Stay close to Dean," was my admonition to Sam. I never imagined he would have become practically incapable of separation.'

What a fantastic precis of their characters and dynamic. Beautifully done.
PuLgA chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
Oh dear... this one was just perfect! I love every word of it!
Anea the Morwinyon chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
This fucking sobfest, I swear! (I can't really see what I'm writing through the tears, so congrats on a job well done)
Anea the Morwinyon chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
Aaaaand this is the chapter that makes me cry. Wow. These fleeting points of view are so heavy and unique and colorful. It makes my heart ache for that special Winchester connection. Well done, these stories are just what I'd been needing for some time now. Be well.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I really love this story, it made me cry and it made me laugh. I would, however, entreated you to please put some warnings in the starts of the chapters. I am currently suffering from depression as well as the fact that I was recently orphaned. With no other family I find myselft often in tears over your story about the bond of Sam and dean. I absolutely love your story, maybe add some warnings though, please.
Spread-Some-Love-In-My-Stead chapter 23 . 7/14/2014
The bond between those brothers is almost impossible to properly put into words - and yet, somehow, you've managed it.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/3/2014
superb
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 23 . 6/29/2014
Ok this story is beautiful. I read one where dean accidentally got caught in a restaurant holdup and sam came and rescued him and it was from the robbers perspective. It just an idea. Anyway, I hope you keep writing bcuz I love the theme of this story.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
I love your stories. I just wanted to let you know that Jessica would be buried in Alta Mesa Cemetery in Palo Alto.
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 17 . 6/29/2014
Im crying again omg
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 16 . 6/29/2014
Omigod im like crying. Im not sure if this is from this story or the last one, but the way you write is beautiful and I just. Wow
TheBlackPuddle chapter 23 . 6/10/2014
These are really terrific stories. So adorable and full of feels. Maybe you can do one from the POV of Chuck? Maybe about one memory he hasn't or has put into the book and how it changed one of his perspectives?
MimosaWisteria chapter 23 . 6/9/2014
They are all great, I loved them all so much Continue writing, you are awesome at it c:
Fi Suki Saki chapter 23 . 5/31/2014
...ghost John...? #blinks

Wow...! This is truly FANTASTIC!
TOTALLY AWESOME!

I like and love all chapters so far! Okay, except maybe the chapter 22... No offense.

This fic might give few spoiler for me... Ugh
After all, i'm not yet continue watch the whole season 8. Oh geez

Never mind.

I still waiting another chapter! XD

Go go go Brotherly Love of Winchester Brothers! YEAH