Reviews for I Wish I Was Your Brother
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
So, as well as problems of a supernatural kind the brothers Winchester also attract more mundane nut cases. Good story.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
Awesome, morbid, and disturbing! :D Should've seen it coming from the first line. I guess the dreams just started to meld with reality a little too much...
Twinchester Angel chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
*evil snicker* Woah! This was different! I loved it. I think all of us have a little crazy in us when it comes to those boys! :D I sooooo did not see all of that coming though! Haha! Wow, she went nuts! I loved the progression though. At first she was a helpful neighbor who innocently listened in on the brothers' conversations. Then the way she tried to squeeze her way into the Winchester world but was realizing that wasn't as easy as it sounded I started to feel a little sorry for her and I started to fear for her safety. But once she showed up trying to seduce Dean I stopped feeling sorry for her. And I love how Sam and Dean were aware of what was going on between her and the other brother but oblivious to what was happening with themselves. Sam was aware that she was eyeing Dean and Dean was aware that she looked like she wanted to mother Sammy. So typical that they had no clue how she was looking at themselves. Very nicely done. This series is just awesome. They're all so different. This one was unique too and surprising. Just didn't see that ending coming at all. Thanks so much for sharing this one with us. One last question, I wonder if Sammy ever made Spaghetti Bolognaise for Dean again? LOL Can't wait to read what your mind comes up for the next update! *hugs*
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
wow hayley was crazy! love these chapters, they are all really unique and enjoyable to read! great job as always!
mousefiction chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
Hmmm... after the first line in this chapter I suspect that the narrator is not completely stable.

"I also liked to hear all the different ways Sam would say his brother's name." She's not the only one. There's Youtube videos of nothing but that, but now I feel sort of ashamed for admitting of knowing that such things are out there...

But I'm starting to feel sorry for the narrator. Instead of going out to find close people of her own, whether she's incapable due to what has caused her life to be shattered or what not, she's filling the void with fantasies that will bring her no real closeness. And the miscarriage and what cause it? Poor woman. It's really sad.

"Sam was still young in so many ways and he badly needed a mother's care and affection." He's getting it fine from Dean, it seems.

Dean in Daddy mode? That is...a really cute way to put that.

But what an intense chapter. That woman, how twisted she has been made.

Great job! You played the psychological drama very well.
jensengirl4eva chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
Wow that didn't go the way I think it would, butb you know what I loved it. Man that kept my attention from beginning to end great job. Wow andain wonderful.
Twomom chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
Well, I had no idea where you were going with this and I loved it! Crazy woman! You had us liking her at first then the tide turned! Great chapter. Very well done. Thanks!
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
this is really an interesting idea, i would never have thought of this! it was really really good! great job. i could totally picture sam being the way you described him and i loved how you had the person think that he was writing a letter to an old girlfriend only to find out that it was his big brother. just amazing!
Padawan-BubbyKenobi chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
Oh, yes... This is by far my favorite. I don't know what to say, except that Hayley was totally and completely insane, but for what I would say was a good reason... I love the beginning sentence and the way she tries sto worm her way into the house-hold and kinda-sorta does. Dean's amazing, as always, and Sam's great, too. I actually really feel bad for that poor girl and I'm sorry that the Winchesters were so central in driving her towards to coo-coo's nest! Cana't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
kale24 chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
Starts out sorta sweet. With a needy women who wants to mother them. Then gets progressivly creepier, kinda like that Fatel Attraction.

I could also see this in the working as part of the cannon.

Dean has always said he doesn't understand humans. And both boys have had issues trusting people.
Ani101 chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
jeez that took me by surprise! she was so creepy and at the beginning i thought she was ok... must have been so cute to see Sam and dean growing up together though, i love the preseries stuff!

seriously wow, that was an amazing chapter! Hayley was CREEPY

mousefiction chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
Now, I fully understand why the good Lord didn't bless me with children; he knew I would need all my strength to deal with Sam and Dean. Great opening line.

Bobby's "born together" comment was sweet, too.

"I told him that he's always been and always will be my Sammy." That's a tear-jerker.

I want to read the reply Dean gives Sam. Oh, man. *hint hint*

I feel like throwing you on the SPN writer's doorstep and demanding that they let you write for the show. Ah, well.

Great job!
mousefiction chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
That was a wonderful character exploration of both men through John's eyes. The last line was perfect.
mousefiction chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
That's an enlightening revelation as to why Dean has a flight phobia, and I like how it was born because he was afraid of not being able to protect Sam. 100% Dean.

"At twelve I would have given up my little sister to the Nazis for an extra bag of M&Ms." *facepalm*

"When did my little brother get so strong?" "While you were raising me." Damn indeed.

"I figured, when whatever business they had here in Florida was finished, Sam would find the slowest, calmest, smoothest bus to take his brother home." That's so Sammy, too.

I love how you had each man be protective of the other. It's so them. And their nicknames were spot on. Great job!
jenny.lynne chapter 6 . 1/9/2011