Reviews for A Whole New World
Mashpotatoe Queen chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.

IT IS SO CUTTTEEE!?

I love how you wrote everyone and I love how you adapted thE performance ad I love IT ALLL.

I want to hug this fic. AN dI want to hug you. I'm honestly so happy and fluffy and FEELS right now

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING!
ly.lai.796 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
SWEET XD
DoctorThe10thdA chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
** glomps **
Amazing!
I LOVE IT!
I can kiss y-...nevermind...
hehe
it was really amazing though
Wiznerd the Eagle chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Potter? Really? You had to. I love it! That was one of the sweetest things I have ever read. Great job! (I really do like the Potter thing.)
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
While the build up of the story was good. I felt there it was lacking. Kurt is being threatened but nothing comes of it. The jocks don't have a back up plan to get at him? No threats were sent to him at Dalton just at his home.
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I have three words to describe this story: Shining, shimmering splendid…
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
The Potter part killed xDD Srsly, why Potter?!)))
The story os beautiful and fun, very sweet and kind. And I love Disney and now i really want them to sing Disney songs.
zoraida22 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
awww it's amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Excellent except for part where u changed the surname of Blaine. Otherwise the story is cute and perfect material for Klaine shippers. :-). I was smiling and giggling the whole time. Thumps up. Excepting more beautiful stories from u.
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
In the Reveiw you put Blaine 'Potter' and Blaine's last name is 'Anderson', just pointing that out to you, and I love it it was great!
smileyouroncamraxox chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
AMAZING AMAZING one of the best klaine fanfics i have ever read keep going!
Mi chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
HAHAHA POTTER.
Isn't Blaine's name Anderson?
StereKlaine chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
it was really great! so cute... but Blaines last name is Anderson
Miss Hana chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Awww Love this one But what ever happen to the jocks?
Peaceandunity chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
great job although there were several noticeable typos and Blaine's last name is anderson not potter.