Reviews for A Whole New World
CrissColfer and Klaine chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Love the story I just dont understand why it is Kurt Hummel Jr x
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
cute, i love that you made blaine's last name potter, lol.
M.J.-abandoned chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This may very well be the best Klaine fic I've ever read. Seriously. It has so much going for it, a great plot, suspense, and coughcough ROMANCE!(fan girl shriek)It is truly a diamond in the ruff just like Aladdin and all of the Glee characters you so beautifully portrayed. And while I love love love absolutely EVERYTHING about this piece of work, little things stood out to me. Such as your portrayal of Britney. Many writers have trouble writing her because of her wonderful innocence that too many times is overplayed as complete idiocy but what you did with her was so simple and elegant that it was absolutely beautiful.

And I must say, for the record, making Blaine's last name POTTER?

Yeah, that was genius, darling.

i look forward to reading more!

~mj3
RandomPerson chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
OMG LOL THE DIRECTOR'S NAME IS MR. BALL! LOLOLOLOLOL XDDD
MistehRain chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
First, I really want to say that the way you write Brittany is amazing. She's so adorably out of the loop and hilarious :3

And the Blaine Potter thing made me crack up xD I'm always happy for an AVPM/S reference!

The whole thing was just plain cute and funny and amazing :) I really loved it.

Keep writing,

Love, Misty! 3
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This was SUPER cute! I love that it wasn't just fluff - Kurt still has to deal with the real world bullies - but it was just fantastic. Well written, although there were several grammatical errors throughout (things like plurals not matching up or writing "god" instead of "got").

I seriously loved this though. I especially loved Dalton's adaptation of Aladdin and big brother Finn.

Great job!
tangfaastics chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
absolutely loved it! maybe i missed something in the beginnng but in the review, did you intentionally change blaines name to 'blaine potter'. i was just a bit confused.
ColferAnnee chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Beautiful job! I absolutely LOVED it(:

~Lily(:
GleeFanatic5 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Absolutely FANTABULOUS! The magic carpet scene was delightful to read and you wrote it out very well, I loved the adjectives and the way you described how they were looking at each ither and reacting to each other :) I loved the concept you incorporated of having Aladdin be a play being put on at dalton and adkjusted to fit an all male school :) It was a great story and I enjoyed it very much, the scene between Brittany and Kurt was very sweet and made me smile, Brittany can be very wise in her own way :) Thanks so much for writing such an amazing story! It made me extremely happy when I read it, the mix of humor, sweet romance, some hurt/comfort, and the drama all combined very well to create this story that you wrote :D You should consider writing more stories of this varitey based off of other Disney movies, I would thoroughly enjoy reading them, I hope you consider it, because I'm sure you'd do a wonderful job if this story isanything to go by :) Once again, I loved loved LOVED the story! Thanks again for writing it, I really enjoyed it! :D
Brittany chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
this is amazing!
BeautifullyLovely chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I totally was just expecting this to be fluffy because, well, it's Disney, so I wasn't expecting Kurt to get bullied. I thought it really worked in the plot though. I was suprised it was just Karofsky and his friends though, at least with the car. I thought it might be strangers which made me feel even more afraid for Kurt. I'm still not sure if it was Karfosky or strangers who placed the phone calls. I'm suprised Blaine didn't hear about the backlash on the play though. I loved the review at the end, it was like icing on the cake. You touched on things that really interested me, like Finn kind of understanding a bit of how Kurt felt when Finn used the F word, and how people didn't like the idea of the play because it had two gay performers when they cared a little less when it was two straight males. Yeesh, this is the longest ramble-y review I've ever written. 'Just wanted you to know that I really liked this fic. :)
crazy4remi chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Oh my CHEESUS! I loved it.

It was great how you made t an all boy production. and i can just imagine Kurt and Blaine singing a whole new world there voces would be perfect for that song.

I love how the rest of the glee cast stand up for kurt and its a happy ending!

XCRAZYX
Geech42 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
awesome
OffWithHerHeadd chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This was SO ADORABLE. The bullying was very realistic but the story was also fluffy enough that I didn't get overwhelmed by angst. I love the idea, and your description of the play was really well done! The first kiss was adorable and so was their relationship! I found your story though Muchacha10 on DA since i dont usually read fanfics that are not rated M, but i think i may have to if any are half as good as this one. I find it amazing that from that drawing you were able to make this gorgeous story- and now i can look at what the costumes looked like, which is really cool! all in all i loved this and there really isnt anything I would change. It all works, the characters are in character, Britany was adorable, and so was Finn. I'm so glad you wrote this!
cazaking chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This is great i love the whole story you should continue witting these type of fanfictions!
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »