Reviews for The Chronicles Of Ramandu Island: Chapter 1
MJ-ISO487 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
That was really good talant, i mean it had such passion and it inspires more than I could imagine.
Penelopee13 chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
Not that i didn't like this story, which i really did! I wish that it had a longer ending though. I really loved it though! Caspian is my favorite!
FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
I just found this story, and found it a good read. Infatuation sometimes masquerades as love, but the discerning heart can tell the difference.

Nicely written.
JillAndTirianForever chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
Thank you elizabethB and ShowNarniaLove! I appreciate you guys! :D
xJohnsFutureHopex chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
My jaw hurts now. That is just the cutest way that Caspian and Lilliandil's second meeting would be like. This doesn't feel like fanfiction this feels like the real thing! Great job!
elizabethB chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Awe sweet ending! Update the next one soon!
JillAndTirianForever chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Thanks everyone for your reviews and I hope that in time I get more!
Superdani4Ever chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
that was SO FREKING CUTE!

thank you!
Eruanna Undomiel chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
I like this! I can't wait for more! Just remember to watch your tenses. Pick one and stick with it, and also keep and eye on punctuation. That's really it. Keep up the great work!

Eruanna Undomiel
dizprincess77 chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Short but cute.
dizprincess77 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Even though I'm a huge Caspian/Susan shipper I like the start of this story. Just saw DT today & wished they had shown Caspian/Ramandu's daughters wedding at least.
Superdani4Ever chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
I liked it!very cute! :)
xJohnsFutureHopex chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
I love this chapter! It was really cute toward the end! Update soon! Still lovin it, LONG LIVE CASPIAN AND LILLIANDIL!
xJohnsFutureHopex chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I'm loving this so far, keep it up! I can't wait to see where you take their second meeting! Caspian and Lilliandil Forever!