Reviews for Alone
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
. . , . ... I am crying. Tears, sobs, completely, utterly, hopelessly heartbroken. My heart literally aches something fierce, and it won't /STOOOOOPPP/!? !? Wah, not 9!? Why! Why'd you kill them?! Why'd you leave 9 all alone?! Waaaah!? Its not fair!? (sob) I'm gonna go crawl into a corner until I'm not crying(sniffle, sobs) as much. Keep it up, I guess. . . . . . . .(crawls into corner, sobbing and crying a lake around myself. A lonely island I am trapped on in its center, alone eternally)

Liliana Dragonshard chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
My heart. . . I'm crying right now. With the tears and my chest feeling like there's a freaking hole in it. My heart shattered. I'll try to fix it, but. . . .keep it up, I guess. Happy (?) Story Weaving.

Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Oh, poor 9! I can't stand sad stories that end without even a trace of hope. It shatters my heart to bits like a sstained-glass-window of me and the heart was literally punched out with the rest intact.
Oh well. . . . . Maybe I'll get the guts to write something like that. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Aoki Aoi 16 chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
Oh, my. Saddest story, ever. This is even sadder than A Rose without petals. (a gravity falls fic by Crypticmoonfang)The ending, so impressive! I cried. And I've only cried to one other fanfic, called How to save Wendy's life (also Gravity Falls, by TheKawaiifan) Its so sad, to think 9 will be alone, forever. How his soul will always be alone, in pain. The whole concept of this is too depressing. I mean, even the movie was too sad for me. Only 3,4,7 and 9 left. This story is making me emotional. You're amazing at writing. I hope to see more tragic fics. I really like good tragedies.

This is way better than my story, Cut Wires. 9 kills himself, by cutting his wires apart.
I hope you won that contest (since I can see this was written a while ago.)

it'd be cool if you'd PM me, maybe on dome advice on how to write tragedies. I'm better at writing tragedies and violence, so I'd like to get better at it, because this is seriously one of the best tragedies written I've seen in a long time.
Aoki Aoi 16 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Nice, so far. I can imagine 9s dream. It must be awful to live with that guilt. I'll be reading more, The only reason I'm reviewing this right now is because I accidentally clocked the review button instead of the next button, so I'm reviewing this anyhow.
Demon Llama Nerd chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
*crying hysterically*

I don't usually come across stories that move me to tears, but this one will always do that. I swear.
PoppyECM.6-13 chapter 8 . 9/12/2011
i hope you won coz i nearly cried (which is something coz i don't really cry with fiction)
wow chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
okay, why? just, why?
digitalstar487 chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
**le gasp** you- you killed 4!
suteko1 chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
oh yeah this was depressing...but how else could it end? Thank you
Aliiee chapter 8 . 12/13/2010