Reviews for Woodsmoke and Cinnamon
CentauRita chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
**sigh**
angsty, thought-provoking with a brilliant HEA. The title 'Woodsmoke and Cinnamon' is delicious as it called...HOME...to me with those earthy soothing smells. Made me want to read your one-shot, which in the end, hit me right in my heart.

Take Care and Happy Writing
Rita ;D
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
O.O Yeah, that’s my eyes bugging out right there. You never know what you can find browsing around – I was just extremely lucky to discover this little gem.

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story.
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was so so good! I was worried about them for a while, but I love how you brought them back together. And them talking and making changes made for a really good story. I loved it that Jasper didin't change anything in their apartment, and Edward took his shirt. So sweet, I loved how it ended, you definately need to write more slash, loved reading this story. thanks
jolori chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
wow first slash ever really, you did a great job on it I really enjoyed it
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Your story was just recced to me on a slash facebook page - and I'm so glad! It is a great story, and so beautifully and well written. My favorite kind of story. The angst and sadness rang so true, not just some melodrama thrown in to try and make a story interesting. Your characters and their situation felt so real. And a wonderful HEA. Thank you so much. Merry Christmas!

Nancy
lavishone chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I thought this was very well done. Sometimes you have to nearly lose someone in order to appreciate them. I'm just glad that these two were able to not only return to one another, but to strengthen their relationship and each other...
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
LOVED IT! Very heart warming.
jasam19 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
LOVED this! GREAT job! Thank you for sharing.

I felt it was realistic that Jasper would respond that way, but I disagreed with his anger toward Edward and expecting Edward to apologize to him. He asked Edward to leave and was upset that he actually did even though Jasper had left the relationship months before by shutting Edward out, neglecting him and putting a job he hated 1st. He shouldn't have asked Edward to leave in anger if he wasn't prepared to accept him actually leaving and he should have been the one apologizing for that and his actions for the previous months.

So glad they worked it out and Jasper found a job he loved and they realized that they would always be together even if it was sometimes difficult. They would always work thru anything.

LOVED the end when Jasper left the work for the next day to be with Edward. He was putting Edward and their relationship 1st without neglecting his job because he knew it could be done later.
Apollo Fox chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Hi! I know you posted this story quite a long time ago, but I'm just now reading it. And I have to tell you just how much I enjoyed it! This is one of the best written slash pieces I've read so far. You have an excellent talent for writing. I absolutely adore these characters and I wish there was more. Especially at the end. Reading about Jasper as a kindergarten teacher brought a smile to my face :) Keep up the good work!

PS. I'm also in the middle of another of your stories, "I Caught Fire". Needless to say, I love it beyond comprehension! I've always wanted to move to London :)
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This was so painfully sweet. Adored it.
Cierra Hill-Thomas chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
WOW now that was so sappy it was almost movie like lol but you did an awesome job in capturing the realness of relationship issues. I mean wow, it almost sounds like things that are going on in my relationship but on a whole nother level. You are seriously intuned with the goings on in gay and lesbian relationships and truly seem to be able to captivate the core of them. I just LOVED how things seemed to be equal with those two and that they both just took care of each other though I still have a slightly hard time wrapping my mind around a feminized version of Jasper because the whole time that I was reading this I found myself imagining him with this slightly feminine voice that was still a little husky as many gay guys have and Edward with this deep resonating voice and I dunno, so I guess it really clicked in my mind that Jasper was the "girl" while Edward was the "guy" since my knowledge of most gay relationships that there is generally one and the other but the more and more that I read the more and more that I found that to simply not really be the case, it seems that they just fluidly switch the roles depending on the situation and what their man needs. Reading these stories sometimes makes me wistful and wanting for my relationships to be like this and hell quite frankly I almost want to let my girl read this and hopefully take something away from this but I seriously doubt that she will, so at any rate thank you so much for sharing your talents with us. It was awesome!
tia22 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
i love it 3
mssmith chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Wow...tears and smiles. This is a perfectly put together O/S. One of the best I have read. Thank you for sharing this. I loved it.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This o/s was amazing. I would have never guessed that this was your first time writing slash cause you did it perfectly. I loved it and I look forward to reading more from you.

Kathy
Vanell chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Great job! Loved both the boys. A wonderful story.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »