Reviews for Woodsmoke and Cinnamon
NiceKitty421 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Well I do not normally go for the slash stories but I have loved all of your other work so I thought...well I can always stop right?. I am so glad I read this!. You really do have a gift and despite my initial concerns I LOVED it!. Thanks for sharing this version of Jasper and Edward... I would've never pictured them like this but you made it totally work!.
rosesmom61 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
That was a sweet story and I loved your boys.

Yes, it was heaartfaily but they worked it out wonderfully in the end.
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Very nice. My stomach got clenchy a few times, but it was very nice to have a HEA.
slc6548 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Nicely written - not much for slash but I really liked this.
obsessedmom chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Loved the story so much I added it to my C2 ~~ Longer is Better~~

You really put together a well developed story and took the extra step to show the path they took and truly made a complete one-shot.

All relationships have troubles .. it is how you choose to deal with them that reflects the strenghths or weaknesses of it.

:o)
2402a chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I loved this!
sydvalentine chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I really enjoyed it! First time huh? I think you should try again, and again...! LOL! Thanks for sharing!
mouse555 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
well...seeing as I rarely read slash, that was brilliant and kinda 'unslashy' if you know what I mean.

The emotions were there (as always in your stuff) and they totes drew me in!

Great fic xx
Taraiha chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Followed this from girlnorth's rec on Jasper's naughty girls and glad I did. I like how you started with the angst and worked towards the HEA. Most stories like this seem to go the opposite way. I love both your boys in this, but especially Jasper. The way he's trying to contain his emotions and manipulate the conversation to stop it being to hurtful if it's going to end. just perfect.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Aww, sweet story. I really enjoyed this. I don't mind some angst as long as our boys get their HE. Beautifully written. You should stick with slash for a little while.
Grrlnorth chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I really loved this fic. In fact, I recced it on the Jasper's Naughty Girls blog: .
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
First slash? Well, you done good! I liked it allot! Only a tiny bit of angst, just the way I like it.. You should write more! :)
the-lion2 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I liked the story a lot. It was nice to read that they thought, they will get back together whatever happened.
Katroosh chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Great job! I can't believe this is your first slash story. I kinda feel sorry for you, because now you'll be hooked! :-)
butterflybabe23 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Wow! ok, seriously I cant beleive this is your first slash! This was absolutely amazing! The emotions were so real! You write exceptionally well. I really loved this one great job!
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »