Reviews for Woodsmoke and Cinnamon
Lori94 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! OMG! This is going on my faves!
jllfish chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
beautiful story! well done! hope to hear more slash from you ;)
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Laura JasperCougar Whitlock rec'd this story on FB & I'm so glad she did. That was lovely. Very Real,& I'm glad there was a HEA. Wouldn't hve ever thought that was yr first for the story.
VampireLestat12 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
great job. really sweet and too true to life. We really do get so busy we forget about what is really special to us!
ICMezzo chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Congrats on your first slash story. Excellent job! It was a lovely story to read. I appreciate that you approached their relationship realistically, but still gave us a bit of a HEA. -ICMezzo
laraspain chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Hello there, I can't believe this is your first slash fic. It's really well written. I enjoyed it a lot. Hope you'll fee inspired to write some more soon. Hugs from Spain!
eva667 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I really enjoyed this, you should write slash more often :-)
bbbluez chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Enjoyed it:)
Mrs. Agget chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Absolutely BRILLIANT fot your first slash! I'm speechless right now, and I so hope you write more! WOW...just wow! Amazing!

Penny
busymommy chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
OMG I loved it GG! I can't wait to go rec it out-off to do so now. You did an amazing job for a first slash!
drkvctry chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Delicious and delightful! Thank you!
urmistaken chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I can't believe this is your first slash story - it was really good! Thoroughly enjoyed it. I really hope you write more of this pairing.

I loved that Jasper became a teacher in the end, and worked everything out with Edward.

Loved the "Ring of Fire" ringtone part. Little details like this make a story even more special.

ok - so did you slip the words "glitter" and "glue" in there intentionally? LOL

thank you!
readerkitty chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This is a lovely story. See Slash isn't scary at all! And now that I know how good you are I can go and love on all your other stories too. It was a nice reminder to not take love for granted. I think I will be a bit nicer to DH today. :) P.S. Now you have dipped the toe, so to speak. Do you think you will do more of the boy love?
pfchristine chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I really liked it. You should write more slash if this is what you do with a first attempt!

And angst is good when it shows them how much they really mean to each other and brings them closer in the end. What can I say... I'm all about the HEA but it's sweeter when they have to work for it.

You did a particularly good job letting us feel thee strength of their need for each other. Love that :)
venis-envy chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
you're beautiful, and you're writing is inspirational.

such a perfect story. i love how real it feels when i'm reading it. i just get so drawn in. like i'm actually there and can feel the ache of Jasper's loss, and the relief when Edward shows up at the apartment.

i'm so glad you decided to do this.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »