Reviews for Woodsmoke and Cinnamon
mw138 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Lovely story! You did a great job! :)
Robpfan chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Don't know why you worried... it is a wonderful story... loved the drama, getting back together and the job change... you really did great and I'm alerting you, cause I think you should write more of these... E/J are my fav boys, but I'll read others too... ;)

looking forward to reading more from you...

Take care
JaspersJoy01 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
loved it! i hope that you write a full length slash story some day!
kitkat681 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
So good! Heartbreaking and heartwarming all at once. Loved it!
robpat chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Oh, everything I love in a slash fic: established relationship, flangst, some good ole fashioned redemption, and KIDS. It was wonderful, and I enjoyed the hell out of it.
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Congrats on posting your first slash! I've seen Venis tweet about this for a while and I was excited to see you posted it today :)

This was lovely in all is angsty, heartbreaking, realistic glory. It's so easy to let the truly important things slip away or be pushed to the side when we feel worthless or unsuccessful or just generally overwhelmed by life. While it hurt to read about the pain of their argument and separation, I think they are stronger for having gone through it.

Emotional, beautifully written and just all around fantastic. Thanks for sharing :)
Alverdine chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Like JRM, Rpattz, and Jackson Rathbone had a baby. So beautiful it makes me want to weep.

I think the slash section of the community has found a new start ;)
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4