Reviews for Deviant
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Sweeeeeeeeet
Larkawolfgirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This is my lest favorite of in this fic I've read so far. It seems to have the lest substance. I found it interesting that you brought up the whole thing about everyone in Shin Makoku being bi. I had kind of been aware of it but never really put the label of everyone is bi on it.
AZ1087653 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I am hoping it gets to the point where Wolfram and Murata can marry one another as well. Wonder if that sounds strange, but I can see that it might bring Murata and Wolfram closer together. I like the pairing, whether sexual or friendship, so I'd like to see them closer.
Wolfram von Bielefeld chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Wow. This was a very very interesting way to look at sexuality in Shin Makoku. I enjoyed this very much! Wolfram's character was perfect!

-Wolfram
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I liked it. It was really cute. And their interactions seemed fairly plausible. Anyway, thanks for the great read. Oh. And I really liked that you included Murata in there. He doesn't get enough love.
pikeebo chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
? wow .. this is actually a good storyline ..

Did SM not know that yuuri did not want in the begining cos yuuri thought he was straight? that did not stop him from being a king ..

in SM it's prejudiced if one prefers only one gender ? good idea for a story ...
Dolasiar chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I really liked how you were able to create a world that feels so divergent while being able to reference so many important pieces of canon for support. I thought it was incredibly like Murata for him to know about the world's problems (and Yuuri's) but not try to effect change until Yuuri came to him. It actually reminded me of when he was waiting for Yuuri to confess about being the demon king.
priscel chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I love you Aella! *teary eyed* In a non-stalkerish way, promise! hehe That was so very beautiful and a wonderful addition to this universe. You did wonderfully in explaining what it was that Yuuri couldn't see and your characterizations are superb! *hugs you* you are an awesome gift giver, Happy Holidays! _
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
.., I dont know what to say... .., really...
lazy fat kitsune chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
First, must squee at a Balance sequel! Really like how you write Yuuri here, and how Murata seems to balance them out just fine! And Wolf, need I say more? Their three-way relationship, and how you describe it is swell! Can't wait for more :P
pink chayito chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
mmm...yuuri casado con wolf y murata...me gusta!

siempre he pensado que la mayoría de los mazocus son bisexuales, me gusta que describas un posible perjuicio hacia los mazokus que solo les gusta un sexo.