Reviews for Things Change
penleaf chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
OMG, I cried floods! This is SUCH a tearjerker! Mina isn't actually too bad.
hiiragizawa29li21 chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
your story is great! but I wish that the chapters are a little longer... but overall you did a great job! keep it up :)
Kokorokisses chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
Hahaha! That was really great when Meilin punched Syaoran in the stomach. He really deserved that since he made poor Sakura suffer. Anyways, I really liked this story. Good job on it. _
Catrina7077 chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
Beautiful,drama i cried when i read this (y)
solana24 chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
aww, i wish good things didn't have to end. although, GO Meilin. And Syaoran, you did really deserve that. )
pikachu2510 chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
i knew it! i knew that Sakura was gonna get hit by acar, buh i was hoping/thought she would get amnesia XP, i didnt like how Mina changed so fast, most ppl dun change all... oh well good job on the story it made meh cry XP ~*pika*~
StupidRabbit chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
OMG hahaha that was funny , whooa and amazing I'll read ur other stories too, if u want read my fic : Love Puzzle

I really like ur story xD
StupidRabbit chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
Oh mah god! That's kyahhhhhhh omg omg aww cutie x3 good story Cherri
StupidRabbit chapter 7 . 4/23/2011
Omg that... Lol I don't have a word to describe, mina lol I donate her now, I like ur story :)
StupidRabbit chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
omg! lol i like it xD but why does syaoran ahhh omg - his "girlfriend" Mina sucks -o- i dont like her! she stole syaoran from sakura! 0A0!-! thumbs up, great story cherry
Reviewer chapter 9 . 4/14/2011
I think u have a good outline for a story, but it's not really definite and kinda hard to grasp..

Like seriously? That has got to be the most retarded reason for syaoran getting a new gf.. ESP when he became a playboy at the very first day of school

And the fact that sakura is willing to be friends with him after all that.. I just find that unbelievable.. I mean -grumble grumble a bit- and voilĂ  "fine"?

I think if u do a rewrite with this outline, you'll be able to do a lot better
Chibicat12 chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
The ending was so sweet! Can you make a seqeul if possiable?
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
Hey Cherri, I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO REVIEW THIS! Believe me, I haven't forgotten you. I just haven't really had the chance, but here I am and here are my reviews for the last 3 chapters.

To be honest, I was actually surprised that you turned Mina good. I was not expecting that. LOL. Aww, chapter 8 was my fave chappie cuz it was really fluffy and fluff is my middle name. LOL, I couldn't loling at the jokes about Eriol and Syaoran being gay. It's sweet to see that Syaoran is now protective of Sakura. *Sighs dreamily* I hope that my future boyfriend will be like that. LOL. I totally expected Meilin to hurt him at the end but serves him right.

Great overall story. You're awesome! I noticed that you have received many reviews for your Harry Potter story. Congrats :)

-Kyra
Pechay chapter 9 . 2/18/2011
KAWAII But SOmE RRRR WrONg GRaMMar!
Sofia-Puffergirl chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
Your completely right about people being out of character! It's cool to see them in character every once in a while but no, not every story should be like that. But as far as Sakura and Syaoran are concerned.. I supposed this car crash is going to be what gets them back together... it's not you it's just in all these stories where he leaves and then comes back and Sakura's all sad and at first he doesn't care and then he does when it's his own fault and yeah... that is a little repetitive... I just wish, just once... they would NOT get back together... just saying. But it's a great story! I love it! :)