Reviews for Alive is when
Riz-sama chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
So beautiful and romantic! I wish Toriyama could write romance like you... I love it, awesome job!
Nura20 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Omg... just how can you write so well?! Well, now this is my favourite gcc story too. Excellent job!
Ninja chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
That was really beautiful... I enjoyed it.
Yoki chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Very cute! I love your stories!
ginata chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I luv it! I luv it! :D
No name chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This is really good and the lemon was not bad either :)
Jess chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Awwwwwww, thats So sweet! i love ALL of it!
A dbz fan chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
that was a really GOOD oneshot, i liked it a lot!

great job!
Mew57 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Ah...where do i begin from? Everything is just perfect! from the title to all the details in your story :) your g/cc stories are always one of the best, i hope you come back and start updating the rest soon.
Just a reader chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This was one long oneshot and it was beautifully written, love it! Well done! :)
dodolo-totoro chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
it is so good!so sweet!i love the way you put Goku to be,he is such a adorable boy! but i think chichi is kind of ooc…anyway,i like it !i already put it into my favotite list,hope to see your fictions more ! i really enjoy it !O(_)O
gokuandchichi4eva chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
i really really really liked this ;) very nice lemon!
TheRammbler chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
/ umm...Good job!
ILoveTrunksBriefs chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Omg i loved it. This has to be the first fic i've read that actually tells how clueless goku is when it comes to sex. haha poor chichi having to explain it /
gue22 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Gosh, what a sweet, sweet story. How could I have missed it before? Goku is just sooooooooooo cute, and you do them so well :-) I would have liked to hear Goku's comments after the whole ordeal, but I guess with a one shot, the story wasn't destined to go there. I LOVED IT! *hearts dancing in my eyes*