Reviews for Nite Tide
redwolf2313 chapter 19 . 11/26/2016
please continue please i really love this story please
c4bb chapter 19 . 9/27/2016
Can we get an update? Pleeeeeaaaaseeee :) I really like your spin on twilight and house of night. I want to see Alice and Bella find each other again. I want to know how their dynamic is going to be since they're both a different kind of vampires.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/6/2016
please continue please
kamonwan9952 chapter 19 . 6/1/2016
IM SCREAMING OHMYGOD! this can't end like this?! Cliffhanger! God I hope u can update soon, holy scheisse this story is freaking awesome. Wow. But nooo bella don't give up! God my head is spinning.. yas rosalie!
kamonwan9952 chapter 17 . 6/1/2016
Emmet, u lil thang! Gosh he's so cute ahaha, and damn yaas bella! Don't give up!
kamonwan9952 chapter 14 . 6/1/2016
I cried so hard on this chapter ohgosh I choked myself on air! damn. this is amazing. So freaking glad I gave this a lil chance!
kamonwan9952 chapter 13 . 6/1/2016
Holyfucks!? Omygod i fucking cant! This is amazing. Wow what the hell I am speechless..
kamonwan9952 chapter 9 . 6/1/2016
god this is getting better and better! loved the last nightmare, seems like something is coming? Or just a dream hm..
kamonwan9952 chapter 7 . 6/1/2016
ohgosh fave chapter! totes live Edward here ahahah, love their lil squad and yass the ending on this chapter ;)
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
Definitely different; cool different. So I'm trying to understand how Bella is 'partly' transitioned, but she still has bad vision? That seems unfair, I'm hoping that when she really 'changes' that the glasses will be for looks only.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
I like the implications of Bella being a part of the vampire worlds (via her mother) while being raised a part from it.

Yay for AU imaginations of back stories!

Thanks for writing :D
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Again!?
Guest chapter 19 . 9/8/2015
Just found your fic, it's awesome I know it's been a while but I hope you continue it. You've got me hooked.
feather flyer chapter 19 . 4/27/2015
Im literally shaking right now in excitement, Im not even kidding. And I am so mad and upset that you havent updated. You REALLY need to, pleeeeaaaaase! Im on my knees begging here! :3
PhantomPride15 chapter 19 . 3/24/2015
Just reread this, and fell in lesbians with it again. Here's hoping you come back to this story some day :)