Reviews for Nite Tide
Mo'bellice chapter 19 . 3/3
This makes me want to re-read the House of Night books. This story has some really great characters and relationships! Specifically, I really enjoy Bella-Eve, Bella-Alice, Bella-Jasper, and Jasper-Edward. I would love to see this story move forward. I'm interested to see Bella apparently lose herself as she did in the dream/vision where she threatens all of her friendsif you're not with me, you're dead").

I'd also like to mention that I prefer the shorter chapters. I find reading more enjoyable when I'm breezing through them. It's probably because I find it harder to stop reading in the middle of a chapter and force myself to finish it right then when really I know there's something else I should be doing. It's harder to enjoy the story in that scenario. That isn't to say that I want less fluff or less to read, just that I like it in smaller chunks. That said, I'll still read it no matter how you dish it out
Neddie chapter 19 . 10/13/2017
STOP MAKING ME CRY DAMMIT PAIGE *huff*
Guest chapter 19 . 8/2/2017
Omg i love this story line. It amazing please update it i need to know what happens. Thanku
darkvixy chapter 19 . 6/11/2017
Dude this is so totally Awesome! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/10/2017
I'm still reading every now and then. I always hate it when I get to 19 though...I wonder why! Come back! I didn't even get to see a happy reunion between Bells and Alice.
merniizztat chapter 19 . 5/22/2017
Esperanza de una actualizaciĆ³n...
redwolf2313 chapter 19 . 11/26/2016
please continue please i really love this story please
c4bb chapter 19 . 9/27/2016
Can we get an update? Pleeeeeaaaaseeee :) I really like your spin on twilight and house of night. I want to see Alice and Bella find each other again. I want to know how their dynamic is going to be since they're both a different kind of vampires.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/6/2016
please continue please
kamonwan9952 chapter 19 . 6/1/2016
IM SCREAMING OHMYGOD! this can't end like this?! Cliffhanger! God I hope u can update soon, holy scheisse this story is freaking awesome. Wow. But nooo bella don't give up! God my head is spinning.. yas rosalie!
kamonwan9952 chapter 17 . 6/1/2016
Emmet, u lil thang! Gosh he's so cute ahaha, and damn yaas bella! Don't give up!
kamonwan9952 chapter 14 . 6/1/2016
I cried so hard on this chapter ohgosh I choked myself on air! damn. this is amazing. So freaking glad I gave this a lil chance!
kamonwan9952 chapter 13 . 6/1/2016
Holyfucks!? Omygod i fucking cant! This is amazing. Wow what the hell I am speechless..
kamonwan9952 chapter 9 . 6/1/2016
god this is getting better and better! loved the last nightmare, seems like something is coming? Or just a dream hm..
kamonwan9952 chapter 7 . 6/1/2016
ohgosh fave chapter! totes live Edward here ahahah, love their lil squad and yass the ending on this chapter ;)