Reviews for Nite Tide
Omg i love this story line. It amazing please update it i need to know what happens. Thanku
darkvixy chapter 19 . 6/11
Dude this is so totally Awesome! Please update soon!
I'm still reading every now and then. I always hate it when I get to 19 though...I wonder why! Come back! I didn't even get to see a happy reunion between Bells and Alice.
merniizztat chapter 19 . 5/22
Esperanza de una actualizaciĆ³n...
redwolf2313 chapter 19 . 11/26/2016
please continue please i really love this story please
c4bb chapter 19 . 9/27/2016
Can we get an update? Pleeeeeaaaaseeee :) I really like your spin on twilight and house of night. I want to see Alice and Bella find each other again. I want to know how their dynamic is going to be since they're both a different kind of vampires.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/6/2016
please continue please
kamonwan9952 chapter 19 . 6/1/2016
IM SCREAMING OHMYGOD! this can't end like this?! Cliffhanger! God I hope u can update soon, holy scheisse this story is freaking awesome. Wow. But nooo bella don't give up! God my head is spinning.. yas rosalie!
kamonwan9952 chapter 17 . 6/1/2016
Emmet, u lil thang! Gosh he's so cute ahaha, and damn yaas bella! Don't give up!
kamonwan9952 chapter 14 . 6/1/2016
I cried so hard on this chapter ohgosh I choked myself on air! damn. this is amazing. So freaking glad I gave this a lil chance!
kamonwan9952 chapter 13 . 6/1/2016
Holyfucks!? Omygod i fucking cant! This is amazing. Wow what the hell I am speechless..
kamonwan9952 chapter 9 . 6/1/2016
god this is getting better and better! loved the last nightmare, seems like something is coming? Or just a dream hm..
kamonwan9952 chapter 7 . 6/1/2016
ohgosh fave chapter! totes live Edward here ahahah, love their lil squad and yass the ending on this chapter ;)
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
Definitely different; cool different. So I'm trying to understand how Bella is 'partly' transitioned, but she still has bad vision? That seems unfair, I'm hoping that when she really 'changes' that the glasses will be for looks only.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
I like the implications of Bella being a part of the vampire worlds (via her mother) while being raised a part from it.

Yay for AU imaginations of back stories!

Thanks for writing :D