Reviews for diversity is a beautiful thing
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Awesome!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
Pfft percy that was hilarious
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
too lazy to log in...anyway these are...hmm...interesting,and funny just one thing can you do one with a demigod that dosnt belive the Greek Gods are real and ask stuff about how could they be real or is God,Jesus,The Virgin Mary,you know that stuff real If you dont do it because of some resons with religon or something like that it dosnt matter I only asked because I've wonderd if that were to happen and all...
Thalico Hater No.1 chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
Really,REALLY funny stories. I loved the Rachel ones.
displayheartcode chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
Now I want to see more of this ship. It's humourus, and I can only imagine what Apollo would be thinking.
displayheartcode chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
"Oh, no," she groaned. "It had family. Do you think you could do that seven more times?"

Funny. The same thing happened at camp. I was dubbed the bug slayer because I was the only person that doesn't have a fear of bugs.
displayheartcode chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This shows some great friendship. I am so sick of seeing Rachel/Apollo ships hovering around. But this was just so sweet and friendship-y. .
high.fiving.jesus chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
Oh my goodness, yes.

I was sent here by a friend of yours who happened to have a link to your profile and I must say that it was worth following. Completely being honest.

The flow of your words is smooth and unparalleled by any other I've seen so far. Your style is met elegantly with a vocabulary in tow and anything you lack-well, I don't see what you lack at all. Everythings there: grammar, spelling, punctuation, character style, and humor. Loads of humor of the sarcastic variety (my favorite sort). I can't wait to read more from you.

I especially loved Annabeth making a slight, sarcastic reference to the existence of a GroverxAnnabeth pairing just to throw Percy off.

And he was wrong because that was soo funny.

High Fiving Jesus
Clovers13 chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
Aw, poor Percy, left in the dust by Annabeth again with her witty, sarcastic remarks. Oh well, he should get used to it. ;)
Clovers13 chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
A nice random drabble, yay! :D
Munirabella chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
Agh, you should so extend chapter 5; I got really into it!

I may even start shipping Wachel or whatever it's called; that's how creepily great this was!
Clovers13 chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
Well that was funny, awkward and made me laugh my a$$ off. :D
Jason Strong chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
I squinted, tilted my head, and concentrated, but I saw no Percabeth until I actually leaned in towards the

It was nice. I'd comment more, but you really didn't give me much to work with. 404 words?

It's an unspoken rule here on FanFiction that if your chapter is less than 1,000 words, you probably shouldn't post it.

Yet, I'm glad you did. Honestly, I hate reading FanFictions that drone on and on. This is short, sweet, and to the point. So I'll let it slide. Really, the 1,000 words or less thing is just for people who don't know what they're doing.

You've got it under control.

You slip up though, and I'll get ya! :P hehe.
Clovers13 chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
Really? You changed it again? Do you go through them as fast as a baby needs to change its diaper? XD No then that would be a very dirty baby. Let me guess, a Tudor character?

This chapter's kind of short but nice, it makes sense this is how many people thought about Percy missing.

Sorry I've been stuck at relatives' houses for the past 2 days and I'm going to try to find the chatzy url. In fact I'm sleeping at my aunt's house -again-.

I was busy and -SOMEONE- was on the computer.
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
I really love your collection of one shots, they're always so well written! :)