Reviews for 7 Years of Granger
Queen of Faerie chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
So terribly sad yet beautiful.
hoggywartyhogwarts77 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
That was so incredibly good omg! One thing I loved about this is that dracos character didn't change much from the books. I've read so many dramione things where dracos character changes way too much and it's not believable, but I think this is perfect, and if the actual story was told in dracos perspective that's how he wud have felt. Great work!
Ilikehappyendings chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I really liked it so thanks a lot for thinking it up & posting :) From my log in name you can guess - I Like Happy Endings - so I am going to imagine in a couple of yrs. HG & DM met up & kissed & walked into the lovely sunset :)

But joking aside, the story was very well written & yr. 6 was very romantic :)
PurpleMidnight chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Wow. Year 6, especially, was amazing.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Good luck.
Wooden Tulips chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
aw, kinda sad, really. The wasted heart line reminds me of Walking Dead guy in Love Actually...which I now really wanna watch.
Bunneh018 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Fantastically written. I love that they were all excerpts from his life; I almost believed that I was reading the "behind the scenes" moments throughout the book in Draco's p.o.v. It was quite deep and provocative even though they were separated by years; you can really see his development. The ending made me sad though. It was very subtle, yet the last few sentences almost made me cry without realizing it. Well done, and I hope you add more to this little one-shot.
CurlyQ2102 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Love it! I like Draco's POV through out each year and how the emotions seem realistic and progressive. I hope there will be more. As always you never disappoint!
Bjornsdotter chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
What an amazing story! You captured Draco & Hermione perfectly and this is exactly how I pictured it in my fantasy world. Thank you so much for sharing!
she is brighter chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
it was so goood so far )