Reviews for Monochrome
ScarredNotBroken chapter 18 . 12/15/2016
...I was all ready to click to the next chapter... *sigh

I'd leave a note about 'when are you going to update/are you going to update' but I know how that goes. I'm guilty too.

I enjoyed it while it lasted anyway, and if it gets updated, I'll know, lol.
TrueDemigodishness chapter 18 . 3/30/2016
Are you going to keep going with this?
SeventhTatar chapter 18 . 1/14/2016
It's been soooooo loooooong! Is this amazing story going to be finished?
emeraldz23 chapter 18 . 12/15/2015
OMG you HAVE to update this story. i was confused at first but its amazing ur writing is like flawless i would really like to know what happens next so PLZZZZ update SOON :)
narniac4aslan chapter 18 . 10/14/2015
As always a HIGH caliber of writing and absolutely amazing plot- I just wish you would continue it :( But I'll take what I can get!
Hagios chapter 18 . 10/14/2015
Oh my word! I know it's been years and I'm on college too so I know how it is, but PLEASE update! I feel like this story will always nag away at my mind until it's finished and resolved (as much as it can be that is)! I've been reading your work for YEARS, please finish this amazing story!
narniadreamer1 chapter 18 . 7/8/2015
Really need an update this is one if my fav narnian fanfic and I would love to read more.
Miss Mia chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Well, thank you for the summary. We'll never get the full version, sadly, with all your completely unique twists, but I appreciate you not leaving your fans hanging. Thank you, and KEEP WRITING!
Quihi chapter 18 . 3/7/2015
Noo! This is unfinished!

I really like Monochrome. It seemed really well planned out with the two stories and all the timelines and the character development stuff and the thing with Winter's Teeth actually being bad instead of the medicine.

I really appreciate that you posted a summary for what happens after. I've read a ton of stories where I wish people did that and you're the first I've seen who has.
Linorien chapter 18 . 7/31/2014
What? There's no more? But I need more!
Linorien chapter 16 . 7/31/2014
I love love love the brotherly bickering at the end. Of course Ed would know by heart the paragraph that gives him power to overrule his brother.
Miss mia chapter 18 . 5/9/2014
So it's with sadness that I must face the truth- you are not going to finish this story. :( if there is anything that will rekindle the fire, I hope you find it. Thanks for a great plot and great style!
Benjaminjonathan chapter 18 . 3/31/2014
Holy Moly, a while ago I started to read this story, but at first I couldn't really make sense of it, so I didn't continue to read it. But yesterday I thought back, and your PE story was so good, so I tried again, and now I understand it, and I love it. I'm just a tiny bit dissapointed that it isn't finished yet, but I'm sure you'll finish it eventually (right? if not, I would be devastated :P). It's wonderful and you should definetely just go write a "real" book someday, please.
Naimeria chapter 17 . 10/7/2013
Well, this is backwards. Sorry my phone messed up my review for the previous chapter. At any rate, you're fabulous, and I'm hoping for more of this!
Naimeria chapter 18 . 10/7/2013
I know it's been a while since you last updated, but this story is stunning. I love your writing style and this is one of the most unique stories I've read in a l