Reviews for Monochrome
Quiet Hiker chapter 18 . 3/7
Noo! This is unfinished!

I really like Monochrome. It seemed really well planned out with the two stories and all the timelines and the character development stuff and the thing with Winter's Teeth actually being bad instead of the medicine.

I really appreciate that you posted a summary for what happens after. I've read a ton of stories where I wish people did that and you're the first I've seen who has.
Linorien chapter 18 . 7/31/2014
What? There's no more? But I need more!
Linorien chapter 16 . 7/31/2014
I love love love the brotherly bickering at the end. Of course Ed would know by heart the paragraph that gives him power to overrule his brother.
Miss mia chapter 18 . 5/9/2014
So it's with sadness that I must face the truth- you are not going to finish this story. :( if there is anything that will rekindle the fire, I hope you find it. Thanks for a great plot and great style!
Benjaminjonathan chapter 18 . 3/31/2014
Holy Moly, a while ago I started to read this story, but at first I couldn't really make sense of it, so I didn't continue to read it. But yesterday I thought back, and your PE story was so good, so I tried again, and now I understand it, and I love it. I'm just a tiny bit dissapointed that it isn't finished yet, but I'm sure you'll finish it eventually (right? if not, I would be devastated :P). It's wonderful and you should definetely just go write a "real" book someday, please.
Naimeria chapter 17 . 10/7/2013
Well, this is backwards. Sorry my phone messed up my review for the previous chapter. At any rate, you're fabulous, and I'm hoping for more of this!
Naimeria chapter 18 . 10/7/2013
I know it's been a while since you last updated, but this story is stunning. I love your writing style and this is one of the most unique stories I've read in a l
MathisMagic chapter 18 . 9/17/2013
Ah! I was so sad to realize I was at the (current) end of this already. It's probably for the best though. I just read P.E. too, and haven't gotten more than the bare minimum done on my homework for the last couple days so I could read these.

I love, love, LOVE your writing. I've only read these two (I'm off to look at your others after I get some work done). I wish I was as eloquent as you are so I could properly say what I like about it.

I hope to do a full review of the chapter, at some point, but until I do: I especially loved the chapter in P.E. where Edmund is forgiven by Aslan and has his legs healed. It was very touching. P.E. on the whole really helped strengthen my faith, actually (that's so weird to say about fanfiction, but it's true), so thank you. You are doing an amazing job at holding to Lewis' allegory! It's really helping me get perspective on some aspects of the Bible, if that makes sense...

Yeah. Insert continued gushing here. I eagerly await the next chapter, and hope you fins time and inspiration to do so soon!
trustingHim17 chapter 18 . 8/22/2013
love the story!hope you update soon!
Miss mia chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
Update update update!
1monster2 chapter 18 . 7/5/2013
Hi! This is great-please update soon! :)
Rayven49 chapter 18 . 6/3/2013
AGH THIS STORY IS ALWAYS SO CONFUSING. I have so many questions.
Was Edmund recaptured by the magic hag-lady and then tortured for information, but realized that she wasn't really killing Peter so it was useless on her part? Was there a scene a while back where he kills Peter, hence all the blood that isn't actually his? I can't even remember. I think that happened.
How long have they been in hiding, and why aren't they traveling back to the Cair, again? Why haven't their sister found them? It's been a while.
I'll keep an eye on that blanket. The mere fact that you mentioned it made it important. If anyone was going to have nice things, it'd be Peter and Edmund, not some random soldier donating it to the kings as a afterthought. Hence, the blanket came from somewhere else and Peter should be paying attention. Question is, where'd it come from?
I adore Ethelbert, I really do. He's just wonderful.
Hoping for answers and a new chapter soon-can't wait!
Yours,
Rayven
MissMelanieHamiltonWilkes chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
A little confused. You mean, he fainted?
Guest chapter 18 . 5/20/2013
The dynamic you're building up is superb!
Miss mia chapter 18 . 5/15/2013
Ok you crazy taunting spell-caster! This is so awesomely confusing and then not confusing and then confusing again and I'm loving it! Surely college is over for the summer and now you can devote scads of time to your clamouring public! Please please please?!