Reviews for Monochrome
TrueDemigodishness chapter 18 . 3/30
Are you going to keep going with this?
SeventhTatar chapter 18 . 1/14
It's been soooooo loooooong! Is this amazing story going to be finished?
emeraldz23 chapter 18 . 12/15/2015
OMG you HAVE to update this story. i was confused at first but its amazing ur writing is like flawless i would really like to know what happens next so PLZZZZ update SOON :)
narniac4aslan chapter 18 . 10/14/2015
As always a HIGH caliber of writing and absolutely amazing plot- I just wish you would continue it :( But I'll take what I can get!
Hagios chapter 18 . 10/14/2015
Oh my word! I know it's been years and I'm on college too so I know how it is, but PLEASE update! I feel like this story will always nag away at my mind until it's finished and resolved (as much as it can be that is)! I've been reading your work for YEARS, please finish this amazing story!
narniadreamer1 chapter 18 . 7/8/2015
Really need an update this is one if my fav narnian fanfic and I would love to read more.
Miss Mia chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Well, thank you for the summary. We'll never get the full version, sadly, with all your completely unique twists, but I appreciate you not leaving your fans hanging. Thank you, and KEEP WRITING!
Quihi chapter 18 . 3/7/2015
Noo! This is unfinished!

I really like Monochrome. It seemed really well planned out with the two stories and all the timelines and the character development stuff and the thing with Winter's Teeth actually being bad instead of the medicine.

I really appreciate that you posted a summary for what happens after. I've read a ton of stories where I wish people did that and you're the first I've seen who has.
Linorien chapter 18 . 7/31/2014
What? There's no more? But I need more!
Linorien chapter 16 . 7/31/2014
I love love love the brotherly bickering at the end. Of course Ed would know by heart the paragraph that gives him power to overrule his brother.
Miss mia chapter 18 . 5/9/2014
So it's with sadness that I must face the truth- you are not going to finish this story. :( if there is anything that will rekindle the fire, I hope you find it. Thanks for a great plot and great style!
Benjaminjonathan chapter 18 . 3/31/2014
Holy Moly, a while ago I started to read this story, but at first I couldn't really make sense of it, so I didn't continue to read it. But yesterday I thought back, and your PE story was so good, so I tried again, and now I understand it, and I love it. I'm just a tiny bit dissapointed that it isn't finished yet, but I'm sure you'll finish it eventually (right? if not, I would be devastated :P). It's wonderful and you should definetely just go write a "real" book someday, please.
Naimeria chapter 17 . 10/7/2013
Well, this is backwards. Sorry my phone messed up my review for the previous chapter. At any rate, you're fabulous, and I'm hoping for more of this!
Naimeria chapter 18 . 10/7/2013
I know it's been a while since you last updated, but this story is stunning. I love your writing style and this is one of the most unique stories I've read in a l
MathIsMagic chapter 18 . 9/17/2013
Ah! I was so sad to realize I was at the (current) end of this already. It's probably for the best though. I just read P.E. too, and haven't gotten more than the bare minimum done on my homework for the last couple days so I could read these.

I love, love, LOVE your writing. I've only read these two (I'm off to look at your others after I get some work done). I wish I was as eloquent as you are so I could properly say what I like about it.

I hope to do a full review of the chapter, at some point, but until I do: I especially loved the chapter in P.E. where Edmund is forgiven by Aslan and has his legs healed. It was very touching. P.E. on the whole really helped strengthen my faith, actually (that's so weird to say about fanfiction, but it's true), so thank you. You are doing an amazing job at holding to Lewis' allegory! It's really helping me get perspective on some aspects of the Bible, if that makes sense...

Yeah. Insert continued gushing here. I eagerly await the next chapter, and hope you fins time and inspiration to do so soon!