Reviews for When it all Comes Together
Jack of Blade's Daughter chapter 8 . 3/16
And now I'm sad and annoyed with how this will never be finished.
darkpiro9 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
If you have no plans on continuing this fanfic. I would love to have honor of adopting it. Please pm me if you are interested, I hope to see your reply
Darth-Vulturnus chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Fun stuff you have going on here. Also I think some people missed something. If Naruto Kisuke, then that means that bleach characters could naruto characters instead of being inserted into it. Hence when people say why Kenpachi isn't here, I would say that in this Kenpachi Zabuza.
Arch Zell chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
Update plis
CoreFinder chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
It was so awesome I didn't want to see it end? Even though you Probobly won't be updating this again i still fell this need to do this. Awesome story, naruto is basically Uruhara now just without as much knowledge or bankai. You are following the first movie and I really want to see, ahem, read what will happen if Kisuke comes into contact with other konaha shinobi. Will he defend or pull the innocent shop keeper act and be the Kisuke we all know and... Laugh at.
darkpiro9 chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
Wonderful, simply wonderful, its was perfect. I would ask you to update but I have a feeling that will never happen. So I will have to just enjoy what you have given us and hope that maybe one day there will be more.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Where's zaraki and hitsugaya and ichigo and the rest
eeveelutionlover2000 chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
Wow, this is the best Naruto Bleach crossover I ever read. The place where you have Bleach in the Naruto world is unusual but is very good. I really like this story so please update!
actionliker chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
update update update!XD
PCheshire chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
well... this is a whole lot better than a huge percentage(higher than 60) of Naruto or Bleach fan fics...
Red888 chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
Awesome
Having Naruto turning into Urahara Kisuke
Guest chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
next chapter please.
anynomus chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
you left me on the edge of my seat with the cliffhanger
Ice Night chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
I like this a lot! Update soon please!
KyuukiTheAnimeFreak chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
I am in love with your story. I have no words to describe just how much I love it. I really hope you continue this- SOON!

Kyuuki