Reviews for Mission 2110: Archive Run
hecticlife chapter 11 . 3/23/2011
Yes Yes Yes Wonderful and so well written. Cant wait for Battle Rites. x
LokiLover chapter 11 . 3/22/2011
Holy Toast!

That was a brilliant chapter. And what a way to end the story!

Glad to see you're back *hugs*, don't worry, real life caught up with the rest of us too *glares at maths textbook*.

I definately prefer your explanation of Cybele revealing the truth to Caleb. At least yours didn't cut to : ''Mission 2110, is set in the future... *cue title card*. XD
Hunter's Crescent Moon chapter 11 . 3/21/2011
Tweaks!

oh my god, this chapter was so brilliant!

i can't even find the words to describe how brilliant it was!

although, shirtless Caleb? *drools* you handled Caleb's insecurity about his cybernetics so perfectly! i felt like huggling Caleb the whole time!

and Lexa! her getting into Warrior mode! that was kind of frightening, but awesomely done! i can't wait for Battle Rites, i know it's going to be awesome!

i hope real life getting serious doesn't mean anything serious in the bad way*hugs*

hecticlife chapter 10 . 3/11/2011
The whole story is just great, I love reading it. I really feel as though I'm on Futuregate with Caleb and Lexa.
LokiLover chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
Aww *sniff* My poor Caleb.

Great work on the chapter, it was worth the wait! Cybele has now made it back into my good books, so congradulations on such a good story.

Big hello to all the other readers out there!

Lokilover signing out.
Hunter's Crescent Moon chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
oh my god, Tweaks!

this chapter was heart breaking! poor Caleb *huggles him* i actually started crying!

i loved all of it! (yeah, i'm an H/C angsting addict :P)

it's completly awesome that you had Lexa go to Cybele for help and good work in letting her figure out that Cybele is actually Laura!

i really can't wait for the next chapter! hope that the major thing that's come up in real life is nothing too serious *hug*
Hunter's Crescent Moon chapter 9 . 2/17/2011
omg! i loved this chapter!

there's so much stuff going on! there's too much to name! trust Lexa to get Caleb to see the good things about his mother.

you'd done a brilliant job as always!:D

LokiLover chapter 8 . 2/10/2011
Wow, *takes out earplugs* I could practically hear Caleb shouting every word. Nice work! I'm intrigued as to what else they will find hidden in the archives (besides the Cybele/Laura bombshell).

Your obediant reviewer,

Loki
Hunter's Crescent Moon chapter 8 . 2/10/2011
hey Tweaks!

oh my god, this was even better than i expected! poor Caleb! *huggles him*

i love how you've written that after all the heavy stuff, Caleb's kind of excited to tell Cybele what they've found.

but i can't believe that Cybele would blame Lexa for putting Caleb up to excamining the archive. that's just plain mean! not to mention that she picked on Lexa like that! *glares at Cybele*

and can i just say, it's absolutly awesome that you had Caleb stand up for himself and Lexa to Cybele (dunno if this happened in season 2 or not but still)

keep up the awesome work! and i really really can't wait for the next chapter!

hecticlife chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
You write so well, couldn't stop reading it.
Hunter's Crescent Moon chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
hiya!

just wanted to say that you're doing an awesome job on this story! i read both Mission Upgrade and this one in one go! i couldn't tear my eyes away from the screen the whole time i was reading.

i love how you charactarized Caleb, you've nailed his personality spot on! Lexa is really awesome, nice work on her back story. and is it me, or are there hints of romance hanging in the air for Caleb and Lexa?;)

anyway, can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the awesome work!

LokiLover chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
I have waited so long for this moment, and you have not disappointed!

Poor Caleb, I want to give him a hug *sniff*. You have done a good job in writing the emotions of the characters, its even better than logging on to the archive website if I do say so myself. At least your Caleb wasn't as clueless as he was in the online game (even if he is cute XD). One minor note though, some of the speechmarks when the characters are talking are missing. other than that little 'nitpick' the story is as brilliant as ever.

Keep up the good work, 'Tweaks'

Loki
LokiLover chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
Woohoo!

Just read the chapter and it was FANTASTIC! I burst out laughing at Caleb's conversation with himself. Even in a tense situation he still has time to think of bananas. XD Great to see there are more people reading this too, more fans- Hooray!Can't wait for next chapter, I'm dying to know how you'll write Caleb's reaction to the rest of the archive.

LokiLover, signing off
Kaichan chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
(Yay more angst) I mean, awwh poor Lexa whata shock! Interesting chapter, loved Calebs conversation with himself "Don't! You'll make me blush", too much time alone I think. And the word 'sontable' has been added to my dictionary.
Kaichan chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
Gaah so sorry I havan't reviewed in a while.

Anyway this chapter was totaly fab! It's all kicking off again huh? And great twist.

Lexa is such a great, well developed character, I really like her.

Can't wait for the next chaper, but will eagerly. :3