Reviews for Sexual Tension
Love it when Misty kicks ass.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Love this one! I love how Ash tries to be so suave and Misty breaks through his show
WarriorQueen124 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This was great!:)

Good job and keep writing!
Steveaaml chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
I love this chapter.
forgottennmmemories chapter 10 . 5/15/2011
so i literally teared up and squealed during the ninth chapter my god these one shots are perfect.

i guess it's time to check out the rest of your fics now :3
Lightning Samurai chapter 10 . 5/12/2011
I would like to say that I loved all of these oneshots. I love it when people compile multiple oneshots into a whole fanfiction. I liked your style of writing and how you stretched out every idea in a way that just left me wanting more. I would like to see another one of these oneshot compilations. I am a fan of Pokeshipping so it may seem that I'm biased, but I'm not, I really enjoyed this fanfiction and hope to see more. Until then, keep it up!

Until next time, I bid you adieu.
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Awww. this is a sweet insight on ash through misty's eyes
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
that's funny!
Anonymous 101 chapter 9 . 3/29/2011
!
Anonymous 101 chapter 6 . 3/29/2011
And just like that. this fanfic is over:))))))Hahahahaha, kidding!
Anonymous 101 chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
sweet...sexy...subtle...suave...SUPER!
Anonymous 101 chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
This is very sweet. Even though it doesn't have a specific plot, it's still very meaningful.
ayushi chapter 10 . 3/14/2011
Perfect ending! :)

Amazing compilation! :D
Cristipotter chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
That was BEAUTIFUL! The way you played with the whole "nickname" thing was fantastic, and you did an amazing job with the writing and characterization there. And the end was just perfect! Loved, loved, loved it!

I apologize for taking so long to review! I was out of my country and kind of busy non-stop -_- but I'll survive, I guess! I hope to see more from you! Can't wait for what you'll write :)
Cristipotter chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
Loved it. Loved how pathetic his attempts at being the typical, perfect date were. Oh, and the kiss was awesome :D great job, as always!