Reviews for Say Yes
redtonguesandhands72 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
What?! Hey! Did she say yes? Did she forgive him? Did they fall endlessly in love and get married and have each other's babies and grow old together? Did she say yes? YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO THIS TO ME HOW DARE HOW GET BACK HERE NOW AND GIVE ME WHAT I CAME FOR YOU TWAT.
looneyshazza chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
wow. that was lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
toooo short
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
You got the characters perfect! Cassie and Sid would say and act in just that way. I loved reading this!
Asynia chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Oh wow, lovely ! :P

I loved it. Cassie is easily my favourite character from gen 1, and I think you protrayed her very well. And I can say the same about Sid. They are both totally in character, so, well done ! I know that you wrote this a while ago but I'd love to see you write other Skins fanfics. It seems that there aren't so much of them around there.

Great story ! :)
ChloeTheBearx chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
You have my favorite couples! Ron/Hermione and Sid/Cassie are love. I loved this! I would definitely love to read more.
amused-cat23 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I love Sid and Cassie! The ending is somewhat sad though. Very lovely story though.
ColossalSuperfluousColloquys chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Wow. looking forward to more.
Luci-Marlena chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
wow you really captured cassie here

i really enjoyed the internal monologue and the pace of the story was very nice

also, i really liked how you kept it open-ended - it seemed like a very cassie thing to do

bravo

lu
sydney chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
only needs to be rated teen
pixiie18 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I love this story! Oh and my poor sid will mess it all up again! I wish you had written the ending of the show so we could have had a closure ( hopefully happy) fo rhtem!
MySoulIsAPoem chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Wow, really good. You got the characters spot on.
tina chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
GREAT STORY! sid and cassie were my favorite couple. i wish we could've seen what happened to them in new york. loved the story! :]
Cuthbert72 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I like this one. You've captured Cassie's state of loneliness after her (failed) suicide attempt. I don't think she did say yes on this occasion or Sid would not have had to write his rather beautiful declaration of love for her (Season 1 Episode 9). Your description of the drab interior of the clinic underlines Sid telling Cassie "You've got to get out into the world" in his note.

I like the way you make her "affair" with Simon an imaginary one. I wasn't convinced by it either when I watched that episode.

You convey very well the hesitant state of the relationship between these two. They both love each other, but neither of them has admitted it, even to themselves. Your story, I think describes the meeting that made Sid listen to his heart and tell Cassie he loved her.

Incidentally, I don't think Sid had "dumped" Cassie. He was the innocent victim of one of Tony's cruel stunts involving Michele and Abigail and only realised this when Tony reclaimed Michele. Tony deserved to be decked by Sid outside Michele's house! Tony was partly responsible for Cassie's suicide attempt.