Reviews for Apocalyptic Genesis
canzite chapter 8 . 2/2
So your done? WTF you can't leave people hanging for five years!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2015
You are a total bitch. Updaaate this, pleaaase.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/9/2015
Rereading... I wish you come back to writing again... :(
Guest chapter 8 . 8/6/2015
Cara, eu nem sei se você vai ver este review - eu espero que veja e que ainda esteja viva, mas eu espero de todo coração que você atualize.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/6/2015
Mais de 3 anos malditos... Mais de 3 anos malditos e eu ainda espero por uma atualização. Essa é uma das minhas fanfics favoritas de um dos meus pares favoritos de um dos meus autores favoritos. Deuses! Eu realmente espero que você atualize. :)
Viva33 chapter 8 . 5/10/2015
At 2015 now and still hoping that this will be updated.
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 8 . 1/31/2015
Sooooo good!
draupadi chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
This is great, hope you update more and soon
Marauder Neyo chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Fuck, Author! I think I love you right about now.

You don't know how long and hard I've searched for a Clairice-Met-Before-The-Outbreak fic today. And now... I have this in my hands. *silly grin*

... I just hope the time would come when you'll update it (or make another Clairice-Met-Before-The-Outbreak fic since that's my recent addiction XD).

But despite all that, cheers! How's university?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
Great story, really enjoyed it, hopefully it'll get picked up again some day.
StarrH chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
I know you wrote this quite a while ago but I just discovered it today. I'm grateful that I did find it as it was well written and was a a refreshing twist on the RE story line. I have got to ask though...I know the movie has this and I see that you added it as well; how in the heck did the corpses in the cemetery get infected with the virus? That aspect never made a lick of sense to me. Dead is dead unless you died from a bite from the infected or were directly exposed to the virus itself...that said, how did they get infected? I really enjoyed the read. Thanks
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
Well fuck I'd love to be Claire in that situation, but I also wouldn't mind being Alice. I love Angie's response that was fucking comical. And how L.J. Had a point you do normally have to pay to see that in public or in front of guys. Hehe nice story I loved it.
Dom380 chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
I know this is probably abandoned but I really hope you continue this. It's great!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/27/2013
Agh I love doing laundry too. Good plot, not rushed or anything...it'd be interesting to see how Claire ends up leading a convoy - how you would change her character. Is Alice leaving onesided leaving Claire heartbroken and tougher on the outside? Speculation speculation. Keep writing! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
We have Three Alpha females here. Claire and Alice are attracted to each other. Alice is a Super Alpha so Jill is no threat to her. That leaves Alpha Jill and Alpha Claire to snap at each other. If Angela had lived she would have been an Alpha too. Go Alphas! TipsyBecky