Reviews for Thunder and Shadows
Awesome story chapter 20 . 8/5/2014
I loved this! I was squeeing the whole time with every new situation! I think if would've been a bit better if I didn't know who Haruhi was going to end up with from the start. It would've felt like the others had a chance.
stormbringer9001 chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
It's funny that hunny shouldn't see that even though he's older than them! Lol I nearly died laughing from that!
Bentears chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
lol good story
Guest chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
Omg sequel PLEASE! This was WAY too good to be over! Omg I totally loved it! Please tell me there'll be more...?!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
Hahahaha that's awesome. Kind of makes me wish I were back in high school lol...lockers. Never thought of them.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
Yup. This story FTW. I love some angst in the am lol.
1sunfun chapter 20 . 9/8/2013
A really nice story.
1sunfun
RippleInThePond chapter 20 . 8/8/2013
I like the ending, sort of. Is it possible to add one more chapter with a perfect ending. (Haruhi at ouran as a girl, sweet innocent kiss in hallway with awww's, e.t.c.)
Dawn Pirate chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
Hahaha this story was awesome! I still can't decide if I like HaruhixKyoya or HaruhixMori best, so I love that this had hints of both! And I really like your ending ]
Mustang's Inferno chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
I totaly love your story! I am going to have to read your other works now. Keep up the good work!
Gamerj1998 chapter 20 . 2/9/2013
Is there a sequel? :)
Ai-chan chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
Aww this was a really great fic. I love this pairing and this was a great interpretation of how things might have gone differently.

Everyone was beleivable and the romance was great.

I was really hoping for a lemon though. XD
AnimeApprentice chapter 20 . 1/10/2013
There really should be a sequel to this...
Josey Rebecca Ruthe chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Er, I'm not altogether sure, but in class the Japanese teacher said they never actually drop the formalities. That's why in your introductions, you give name, age, grade or position in company, and hobby. With that info, they know where you rank compared to them and they never drop the honorific, even if they're married. It can change, but doesn't drop. Otherwise, it's fantastic. Good grammar, good language, nice job staying in character.
Himizu-chan chapter 20 . 12/20/2012
Ha! I love it! This epilogue was brilliant!