Reviews for This is Right
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I like this version so much better than the original Thanks for sharing it.
VantasRantas chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
LOVE it! Can'T wait for more!
athena grl chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
wow, i luved that ending! [i hated how prim died in mockingjay]
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I really liked your version of the ending! I was very disappointed that Prim was killed in the end. It felt like everything that Katniss went through was for nought in away.
baker's huntress chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Now this how the capitol scene should have been written. Brilliant work. Poor Gale, having his feelings used against him, even if it was for his own good. Btw, she still would have ended up with Peeta, right?

Though I wish you'd continue and write the aftermath and how her life would have gone in this alternate universe, it's still much better than the original.
toreadistofly chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Wow, this is amazing! I'm really blown away. 1000000 times better than the original... Kudos!

I'm writing an alternate ending as well, but I must say, I don't think I can beat that!
ThePastXThePast chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Awesome alternative ending. I hated that Katniss had been broken so badly in MJ. The episodes in the janitorial closet were most disappointing. Thank you for making her strong again.
WendyD chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Once Again...you never cease to amaze me! So loved this ending...I have so many questions...hate it when authors leave so much unsaid...

thank you for a great ending!

I have missed you!

WendyD
Lo21 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Over a year and a half since you originally wrote this story...yet I'm reading it now and I loved it! I'm late to the HG series. I really wish this was the ending. It was beautifully written and captured everything that I wanted to feel that I didn't in the original book. Prim's death was so unnecessary, I love that you had her saved in your version. Thanks for your your take on the story. :)

xoxo

Lo
dweissa chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Ladybug's mum chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Once again lady you beat all!

Loved that you saved Prim! That made me sob in the book...

The way you wrote the dynamic between Katniss and Gale then Katniss and Peeta was how I imgained it. She really does love Gale but she is in love with Peeta.

Tan

xx
DiggySimmonsWife2011 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I LOVED IT
Willow Nicolina Rose chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Amazing! Wish it would have ended this way.
Willow Nicolina Rose chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Amazing! Wish it would have ended this way.
krenari chapter 1 . 2/1/2011