Reviews for Spoils of War
angelic-bitch chapter 12 . 1/3/2011
Aww Amrothos! Such a sweet brother! So sad that this story is over! Will you write another one? You seem to be full of Eomer/Lothiriel stories! Hehehe :(
angelic-bitch chapter 11 . 1/2/2011
Favourite part was when Lothiriel jumps at Eomer to kiss him! Glad things have progressed with Eowyn and Morwen! Great chapter!
angelic-bitch chapter 10 . 1/2/2011
Awww! This is my most favourite chapter of the whole story so far! My friend's husband is Welsh and I've seen their love spoon hanging up on their wall. It's such a beautiful tradition and it was so romantic in this story! :)
angelic-bitch chapter 9 . 1/2/2011
Woo hoo! Go Lothiriel! Fantastic chapter!
Lady Bluejay chapter 12 . 1/1/2011
Dear Amrothos - he is so useful in stories. Sorry this is over. LBJ
Lady Bluejay chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
Good explanation for Eowyn's problems. LBJ
lindahoyland chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Morwen is just priceless! I love her.

I loved the way Aragorn was so gracious with Morwen.
JuliaAurelia chapter 12 . 12/31/2010
Nice epilogue-I liked the Amrothos POV as the protective brother.
Sic Vita Est chapter 12 . 12/31/2010
The conclusion of another Lothiriel/Eomer story. Again it was a wonderful read and unique. Considering how many versions of these two you do I am still amazed at how each one is refreshing original.
Song in the woods chapter 12 . 12/31/2010
LOL yes, it is a nice little ending. I loved how her brother was so protective, yet at the same time so oblivious of when she fell in love. Yes, brother's are fun and this was a great story.
JuliaAurelia chapter 11 . 12/31/2010
Wow, that was a perfect entrance by Lothiriel into Edoras! They couldn't have thought of anything better if they had planned for weeks. And Morwen giving Eowyn the walking stick and telling her its story was quite touching. I am glad to see she and her grandchilren have "made up" and now have a real relationship. I have enjoyed this story greatly and look forward to the epilogue.
Song in the woods chapter 11 . 12/31/2010
I know you promised one more after this. An eplogue. hope you don't mind if I continue this in my mind. I will miss this little story. :D
acacia59601 chapter 11 . 12/31/2010
Beautiful chapter, I love Lotheriel's enthusiasm. I can't wait for the rest of the story.
Lady Bluejay chapter 10 . 12/30/2010
Very nice - you have put a lot of effort into this one. LBJ
lindahoyland chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
I smiled at the antics of the dog in this chapter,especially when it met its match in Eomer. I enjoyed the scene for Eomer and Faramir.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »