Reviews for Spoils of War
acacia59601 chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
Beautiful chapter, I love the proposal!
Lala Kate chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
I am loving this story, Deandra, and eagerly await each installment. And I did google Welsh love spoons-beautiful and fascinating!
JuliaAurelia chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
Just loved this entire chapter, and the love spoon was a nice touch-I'd never heard of one before, and they sound like a wonderful tradition.
Song in the woods chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
Whoo hoo! You go Eomer. Glad they got it worked out, now to get Eowyn to understand her grandmother is not going to eat her.
Lady Bluejay chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
'The crebain of Belfalas' - nice one! LBJ
acacia59601 chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
Excellent chapter as always, I can't wait for more!
JuliaAurelia chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
Aw, Eomer's fallin' in love. Lothy was great, the way she got him away from that girl who was making me want to vomit, and when she defended Eowyn against those vicious Gondorian "ladies," (they had no shot at Aragorn, couldn't snare either Faramir or Boromir, and Eomer's kind of their last shot, or so they think.) I look forward to the next chapter.
Sic Vita Est chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
I am very much enjoying this story. :)
Song in the woods chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
Ruh oh. Me thinks Eomer best be careful or he may have an older protective brother smack him upside the head with a reality stick. LOL!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
A fascinating start to the story. I like your premise to have Morwen befriend Lothiriel.
JuliaAurelia chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
Good chapter. Liked how Eomer learned about his grandmother, and why Morwen did not return to the Mark. And there is a dance coming up? Hm, anything could happen there, like Eomer falling for Lothiriel in a romantic way, instead of just seeing her as the most practical, suitable bride. Can't wait for the next chapter!
angelic-bitch chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
Good chapter, I'm glad Eomer and Morwen's relationship is changing! Need more E/L though, I'm desperate! Hahaha. Merry Christmas! :)
acacia59601 chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
Excellent chapter as always, I can't wait for more! Merry Christmas!
Song in the woods chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
Eomer. Eomer, eomer can you not see what is right before your eyes...or do you need your grandmother to help you see it ;)
Lady Bluejay chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
Got up early to put the Turkey in the oven so took a few minutes to treat myself to a read. Lovely chapter - very much enjoyed Morwens's poignancy. Merry Xmas. LBJ.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »