Reviews for Spoils of War
Song in the woods chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Great job on this. I truly love the interaction you are showing between brother and sister, and the dog and Eomer's reaction to each other is great!
JuliaAurelia chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Good chapter! Everybody got to MT safely, Lothiriel is getting to know Eowyn better, and Eomer gave his permission for Eowyn and Faramir to marry. Loved the way he got the dog to behave too. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Lady Bluejay chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
An intelligent terrier -you couldn't have put anything better in a story for me. I lost mine this year. Loved Eomer's silence! LBJ
angelic-bitch chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Good chapter! Morlach is so cute, reminds me of my gorgeous dog! Can't wait for some good E/L interaction though!
acacia59601 chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Excellent chapter, as always! I can't wait to see what comes next!
Song in the woods chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Just found this, pretty good so far.
Sarahbarr17 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I am pleased to see another one of your enjoyable fics - roll on chapter 2! Many thanks for continuing to provide us with excellent reading material!

Sarah x
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Interesting start, I can"t wait for more!
angelic-bitch chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I love all your E/L stories and so far this is no exception! Can't wait for next update! :)
Lady Bluejay chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Worth waiting for - what better to read during Sunday morning breakfast than the beginnings of an E/L romance. This is a new twist on the usual, so I am really looking forward to it. LBJ
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Nothing better than a good E/L tale to keep all of us gripped in winter's frigid fingers warm. I like Morwen, she's a tough old gal, and she's already thinking how to get Eomer and Lothiriel together (painted ladies of MT, beware!) I look forward to the next posting.
fmlyhntr chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Yippy! You've written another Eomer and Lothiriel story. I really enjoy your stories about this couple.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7