Reviews for Man to Man
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was great. So Leah, and the emotions were perfect.
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Haha its the abs :D
I think the girls talk is way funnier then the boys and thats sayin somethin lol.
It cracked me up that both Seth and Jake fled, forcin them to talk. And of course Leah's humour slays me every time. I laughed at her grumbling about Jake not bein able to hold his murderous rage in long enough and her disgust at the age difference between the vamps but I have to say i loved Nessie gettin one over Leah. The handcuff comment, the line about stealin her soul mate but of course Leah finally givin up and lettin her have girl talk lol.
elanor of aquitania chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Nice dialogue. Rather fumy.
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Love it! I wonder what Leah and Nessie would have had a girl talk about...

Please keep up the good work!
minlin chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
"They can be very convincing."

"Why is that?"

"I blame the abs."

Yeah, I can actually believe that. You get so hypnotized by those perfect six-packs that you find yourself agreeing with whatever they say.
Martel732 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Brilliant dialogue, as usual. These are the kinds of interactions really missing from Breaking Dawn.

I commented on this one because it was easy to digest. Still working on other comments.
laurazuleta18 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Ekkk loved it!

I have a MAJOR obssession with Seth and NEss, thanks to YOU! and YOU are the only author that can actually write about them! I feel so frustrated, we need more NESS AND SETH AND BLACKWATER!
lovering chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I LOVE the awkwardness between Nessie and Leah. I LOVE it. XD
ShebaBaby chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
"It isn't just because of Sam that Leah is a glass half empty girl now..."

I don't know if you slipped this Buffy reference in there on purpose, but I definitely caught it and LOVED it! The humor and dialogue in your stories certainly have a "Whedonesque" quality (which is basically synonymous with genius), so I can see you as a Buffy fan. This is by far one of my favorite Twilight one-shots ever. I can appreciate how diffucult it is too write a good one-shot, because you basically have to slip in all the qualities of a good plot and good characterization in a limited amount of space! This is great.
Maryluny chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Cute story! I'm such a big fan of the seth and nessie fandom and I love leah so much, it's impossible to dislike your stories lol
carpeeffingdiem chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I reread Wolf to Wolf before reading this one and I'm glad to see your sense of humour hasn't changed. I've kind of envisioned how the Leah/Nessie interaction was going to happen. I personally would have made it happen during WtW timeline, but the fact that Jacob and Seth had to run away is a great reminder of the comical awkwardness leftover from WtW.

Man to Man has the same level of awkwardness as Man to Man did, but I love this one more because: one, it ended on a much less awkward tone than WtW and actually has kind of a conclusion. Two, I have loved the Leah and Nessie interaction since SHM and I'd like to pretend that this is an extract of the sequel to SHM that never happened. And finally, this one opens up the possibility for *drum roll* the ACTUAL girl talk!

Anyhow, this is awesome! And I'm happy that you're writing an Inception one, too, which I'm about to read and most likely review.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I have been visiting for years now, browsing much like you talk about in your profile (and I'm working on my first two fics, a BtVS/Angel and a Blackwater!). So, I'm happy to say that this is my very first review! 'Wolf to Wolf' and 'Man to Man' are both excellent stories. I was an English lit. major in college, so I'm a sucker for good writing, good plots, and good characterization. You pull all three off beautifully. Also, I noticed from the "glass half empty girl" line that you might be a BtVS woman yourself )
xtapx chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I can't believe you actually wrote this! I was so excited to see that you had a new story up. When I read that it was the companion piece to Wolf to Wolf I literally jumped in my seat.

I re-read wolf to wolf before reading this, mostly because it's been so long I forgot what actually happened in WtW. haha.

I love how you portray Nessie. She is this character that I absolutely love not because of the way SM created her but because of the way you developed her. You've developed her into this character who can and will be a match for Leah's fiery attitude.

I love that the girls were the ones to have a serious conversation. Maybe it's because boys are stupid.

In the end I love that Leah actually respects Nessie.

Seth and Nessie are a cute couple, and I love the witty remarks about the age differences. 15 years really isn't that much compared to Edward and Bella, and Carlisle and Esme. haha. Fantastic OS, I'm so glad you wrote it!
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Love it. :D
Rose Gilmore chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This was so awesome, and just in time for christmas (which by the way, i loved the mention of the grinch in it!)

The reason Leah gave as to why she could not have girl talk with Nessie. Just omg that was very awesome, but almost just as awesome was Nessie's come back a couple lines later about the handcuffs. I agree with Leah though, i don't think my brain can go there and even think about Nessie and Seth for even a second.

This was great. :)))