Reviews for Hogwarts Before Christmas
ddabell chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
I love this! Please keep writing on this!
SomeoneKnew chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
kidnap the sandy claws, lock him ina box. throw away the key and then see if he will talk. cuz mister oogie boogie is the meanest guy around, if i were in his boogie list i'd get out of town. this is superglued into my cerebral cortex or whatever the word id for brain. also i m half asleep so sry for my typing and stuff, its usualy better.
WeirdGirl369 chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
I really hope you continue this.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
You just had to make a title saying what the #$*.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
This is awesome, please continue this when you have the chance, I would love to read the rest of it.
Heavens-Most-Sarcastic-Angel chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Hey, it has been bloody forever since you have updated this story! Pleeeeeease tell me that you plan to continue this? Ya know... this would he a great early Xmas present to hose who follow this story for you to update a few times:) Yeah, you definitely need to update this.
jayswing96 chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
This is a great story! I can't wait for the next chapter. I love how you made Harry as Sally. It's cute.
Obsidian Abyss chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
Seems interesting :-) hope you update again soon!
RasalasQuinn221 chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
This is interesting. I've never actually ever heard or seen of a Harry Potter version of Nightmare Before Christmas. I like Harry. He's so adorable. And Snape actually seems like he's a bit overprotective of Harry 'cuz he doesn't let Harry out. I wonder if Sirius and Remus know Harry.
VeroSev chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
I liked it XD! I can't wait for the next XD!
GothicDebby chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
Liked this chapter, looking forward the next one!
Heyyy chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Omg this is hilarious! Pleeeeease update this totally amazing story:)
GothicDebby chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
will it continue?
I really like the idea of this story :)
cor-brief chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
I'm really enjoying this story so far. If you need a beta I'll do it but what would I have to do? :s

my e-mail is
Tempus neminem manet chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
This is an interesting concept. I've never seen anyone cross Harry Potter with the Nightmare Before Christmas, but the characters seem to work remarkably well in those roles. There is one error that I found amongst the latest chapter, though: "'Thomas I understand.' She said quietly. He gave her a slight turn of the lips indicating that he heard her and was happy that he had a friend such as her to speak with. No one but her truly knew him like she did." the she is supposed to be a he, admit is Harry the text is referring to. Just thought I'd point that out. Anyway, fabulous story and I cannot wait for the next update!

Best wishes!