Reviews for Hogwarts Before Christmas
SlashAddict4Life chapter 4 . 1/12
I was really bummed when I saw that it hasn't been updated in a long time, I'm wondering if you had any plans of writing again? It's wonderfully good!
ddabell chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
I love this! Please keep writing on this!
SomeoneKnew chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
kidnap the sandy claws, lock him ina box. throw away the key and then see if he will talk. cuz mister oogie boogie is the meanest guy around, if i were in his boogie list i'd get out of town. this is superglued into my cerebral cortex or whatever the word id for brain. also i m half asleep so sry for my typing and stuff, its usualy better.
WeirdGirl369 chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
I really hope you continue this.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
You just had to make a title saying what the #$*.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
This is awesome, please continue this when you have the chance, I would love to read the rest of it.
Heavens-Most-Sarcastic-Angel chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Hey, it has been bloody forever since you have updated this story! Pleeeeeease tell me that you plan to continue this? Ya know... this would he a great early Xmas present to hose who follow this story for you to update a few times:) Yeah, you definitely need to update this.
jayswing96 chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
This is a great story! I can't wait for the next chapter. I love how you made Harry as Sally. It's cute.
Obsidian Abyss chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
Seems interesting :-) hope you update again soon!
RasalasQuinn221 chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
This is interesting. I've never actually ever heard or seen of a Harry Potter version of Nightmare Before Christmas. I like Harry. He's so adorable. And Snape actually seems like he's a bit overprotective of Harry 'cuz he doesn't let Harry out. I wonder if Sirius and Remus know Harry.
VeroSev chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
I liked it XD! I can't wait for the next XD!
GothicDebby chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
Liked this chapter, looking forward the next one!
Heyyy chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Omg this is hilarious! Pleeeeease update this totally amazing story:)
GothicDebby chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
will it continue?
I really like the idea of this story :)
cor-brief chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
I'm really enjoying this story so far. If you need a beta I'll do it but what would I have to do? :s

my e-mail is