Reviews for In Motion
lightning strikes 101 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
i had actually stopped reading bones fics cos i thought at the time that the authors were missing something when writing their stories - and now i know what: brilliance! cos that struck deep! it was like i was actually watching something through a lens and it was just...perfect. i dont know how you managed to create this but it really did leave an impression on me and i hope you continue it - oh. and btw, he's in denial - cos i absolutely REFUSE for him to move on (even though that part where bones moves on - her soul being now lighter - it was depicted soooo beautifully that...wow!)

UPDATE SOON!

~mE~
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
i loved
everg8er23 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Great story. I liked that you made Bones telling Booth about her feelings so pivotal that it changes her life. I also liked the box metaphor!
and she knew love chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Ahh, another blow to an already aching heart. I've read quite a few fics dealing with Brennan's thoughts after her confession, but I think yours is the best. It's just so true to her character. Her thoughts are logical, organized, but still emotional. So emotional. I loved the idea of Bones moving on. Well, not her moving on but her coming to terms with what had happened and shedding the pain and fear. Now that she's allowed herself to feel and to let go of some of those "fragile boxes" (loved the metaphor, by the way) inside of her, she can start to heal. And that's all we're waiting for, isn't it? For her to heal, for Booth to heal, and for them to realize that all they need is each other.

Excellent job handling her emotions and thoughts. I really hope this episode changes the direction of the season in a way that makes us all happy. :)