Reviews for For the Better
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I would like to think that was a wake up call to Severus and seeing the regret in his eyes hopefully that's what would have happened.
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 1 . 4/16/2014

Triste, mucho en realidad
Imagination94 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Really interesting. Would love to see it turned into a longer fiction.
Rosajean chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Holy crap you're breaking my heart with this story! But it was well written and I enjoyed it even if it did make me want to bawl.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I like it.
LadyFreak chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
wonderful one-shot but could be the makings of so much more.
Chris Murphy chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I'm glad that you had Harry leave. Too few people look at such a 'relationship' (even just a familial one) in a realistic way; they always want to pretend that after that first hit the one who hit them will sudden realize what they did was wrong and never do it again. The truth is far worse; as Harry compared it with Petunia's behavior, just because they helped you occasionally doesn't mean that they'll never do it again. In fact, the odds are higher then ever that they'll do it again; sure, they'll feel guilt afterwards (at least, at first) but it won't stop them from striking again with they lose their temper again.

Harry was wise to escape such a caustic dynamic before he got in too deep; even if he takes a long time to find someone else who he feels will 'get' him, he is still better not being around someone so volatile. Especially someone like Snape who still refuses to acknowledge the fact that he is a bully; those hypocrites who refuse to see in themselves what they hate so much in others will only continue to strike out at the who argue otherwise. Though the story was sad (on many levels), I have to congratulate you on a great job for portraying something real instead of some flowerly falsehood; thank you for taking the time to write this and thank you for sharing it with us.
dragonpearlz chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Wow - this is a good start. I would love to see it continued though.
Veritas Odium Parit chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
zackluver24 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I thought it was great! I would have like more depth, more insight, that would have made it wonderful. But I loved how you compared Snapeto Aunt Petunia. Perfectly correct! Loved it. As I do all you stories.
Firestone Piper chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
you need to make it more detailed... but on the while it was good
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Interesting. Well done.
moondancer7825 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Ok so what's the ending? Did he leave so things could cool off or did he leave for good?

Very well written even if I was confused at the ending.
123-321 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
very well done
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
So... did he stay or did he go. It was kind of unclear. Otherwise, a really sad oneshot! I liked it.