Reviews for His Greatest Wish
Quite pathetic for him to disown him...it just showed that he himself is incapable of taking at least partial responsibility for his sons actions,..
Hmpf...while what he did was clearly wrong, I'm a bit upset at how lily got away with slapping him...That's sexism. And I'm a girl.
Why can't they use it to trap him?
Better start teaching her occlumency...
excessivelyperky chapter 38 . 4/22
If I were Mary, I'd be right ticked that James is still paying more attention to Lily than to my adorable self. But she isn't. Why? At least Lily reacted in the worst possible way for James-with indifference (even though she *still* cuts slack for him).

Remus is in a world of hurt-but now that Severus is thinking straight, he can make the point that lots of people are seriously dangerous, but not a threat.
scareDcat chapter 50 . 4/1
I have loved this story! Thank you so much for putting your time and effort into it for so long x

Who killed James?
Calmzone1 chapter 50 . 2/15
Brilliant story, very well done. Thanks for persevering through to the end, and for sharing of yourself.
;-; this story was so sweet that I almost turned into sugar, but it was worth it. Fantastic
I do love this, but it feels like you keep forgetting how old Severus is :/ Dumbledoor recruiting an eleven year old? It's a pretty big stretch. He speaks to what is essentially (to the headmaster) a first year boy about things an adult would be hard pressed to answer

Still, the story is written well and fun to read. Ages are something you should probably consider more in the future though.
MrJello100 chapter 50 . 2/1
Peggy Angelica Spiker
I feel this is too coincidental to be a coincidence.
Maybe I'm wrong, though.
Rheya Ramsey chapter 50 . 1/15
Oh, that was a goooood story! Thank you!
KittyCat and KittyMeow chapter 50 . 1/4
great story, very well written!
tricorvus chapter 44 . 1/1
That was very real and intense and damn well written.
tricorvus chapter 36 . 1/1
Holy florking flork
This is one of the greats
tricorvus chapter 33 . 12/31/2016
31 minutes until 2017 (Eastern)
I've been sick since Tuesday night
This story is the only thing that cheers me and it's frigging amazing
1,256 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »