Reviews for His Greatest Wish
Whittweet chapter 40 . 6/5
I’m sorry… Lily should have gotten at least a detention for inciting violence. James’ punishment was just but Lily needs to stop hitting people just because she’s mad.
Whittweet chapter 34 . 6/3
Why… I can’t find a single story these days with an epic Snape vs Voldemort battle and it’s so frustrating that he keeps getting taken out by a gun… so anti climactic and since he’s the most dangerous wizard alive… who else is there to foil Snape? Imma keep reading tho…
Whittweet chapter 20 . 6/1
Lol as a mom of 3, I would have grounded Lily too for resorting to violence. Imagine getting a bloody nose from your sibling and your own mother doesn’t even come to check on you… she grounds you and let’s your sister go have fun.
flowerweasley chapter 50 . 3/24
I know you probably do not even still read theses but I have to say Loved It the story was awesome and if by some chance you do still read them who killed James?
Lynne George chapter 50 . 3/23
Stayed up half the night to finish this. Absolutely and unquestionably good. 500 stars
Myra chapter 27 . 2/15
Great story so far!
The only thing that bothers me is that Severus, who is mentally over 37, has a romantic relationship with 12-year-old Lily. (I‘m generally not a fan of relationships in tt-stories)
CrystalThePotterwing chapter 50 . 1/15
Brilliant story! The characters were wonderfully depicted, each and every one of them having a wonderful depth to them. The imagery was perfectly balanced- not too much, nor too little. I really loved how you spaced out the conflict; it was especially great that Voldemort was considered a minor antagonist, which doesn't happen very often, even in redo fics like this one. While it was mildly frustrating to read James Henry prattle on about his secret plan but not be able to figure out what it is, the end result was incredibly satisfying. Just the right amount of sadness, anger, and malevolence mixed in with a sweet and human story about love. Although Mark Evans died, I believe it was a necessary evil to further your spectacular storyline. You really have a penchant for writing and should consider becoming a professional one. My only problem: "I love you", while incredibly deep and meaningful, becomes somewhat redundant after a while. Variations would be nice. Otherwise, gorgeous writing. You rock!
Mildred-M chapter 34 . 1/15
Joy took over me!
Mildred-M chapter 30 . 1/14
I like how Sev learns from his mistakes... and how you are such a talented author.
Danielle M chapter 50 . 10/22/2021
I really enjoyed your story, its fast pace in particular. I chose to imagine Aneurin Barnard, who played Richard the 3rd in the mini-series "The White Queen", as Snape from the age of sixteen onwards. Also, in case you were curious, being born on 1/9/1960 makes him a Capricorn, with a Taurus moon.
SeverusPrince chapter 50 . 8/8/2021
I found it out of character for James Potter to do something unforgiving towards Lily...
Clark959 chapter 50 . 8/8/2021
Enjoyed the story. Severus shown in a positive light and showing the short comings of dumbledore and the potters. The potters created their son and deserve blame as well.
tatsuyaShiiba chapter 14 . 8/8/2021
I'm surprised the Evans family are handling the fact that Eileen just killed her husband so well.
samminotsammy chapter 39 . 8/4/2021