Reviews for Prompted
Very nice stories. :)
Eienvine chapter 5 . 5/9
That was hysterical! I love the idea of Music Man trying to be bad almost as much as I love the idea of Megamind being horrified at the thought of music piracy. And also that closet full of stolen cables.
werewolf6780 chapter 7 . 7/24/2015
You are a freaking amazing writer. Seriously. You've got the characters spot on. I'm seriously consistent trying to send you telepathic hugs for the quality of your writing.
Matts.S chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
This is really good n.m
Ja ne Kat chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
I really like this last one. but mostly i like when she tell him thank god its you. all are very good and some are just flat out cute
BiblioMatsuri chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
Metro Man has a mid-life crisis. That explains so much (like why he quit).
BiblioMatsuri chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Megamind's life is a comically exaggerated sequence of everything good getting yanked out from under his nose by Metro Man. It's not so comical from inside.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
*forehead meets desk* Music Man, Megamind is not the best person to ask about moral issues. Couple of clueless oddballs.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
And this is why the least threatening supervillain archnemesis ever has the potential to be utterly terrifying. Megamind does not like other kids stealing his toys.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Ah, the wonders of the garage band. A touching moment indeed. Cue Roxanne reaching for a pair of earplugs and Minion trying very hard not to cringe.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
It's said that a drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts. Flattery may not necessarily get Megamind everywhere, but it will keep him out of the doghouse.

So that's Music Man's real weakness. Can't really blame the guy.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Minion is a polite, friendly, cheerful kind of fish who apparently likes to cook and knit. He is also the chief henchman of a somewhat-reformed supervillain. Now imagine an alien piranha in a spiky mecha-gorilla suit telling someone very nicely to apologize to his boss's girlfriend, with a big toothy smile on his face the entire time, while they try very hard not to wet their pants. Minion scares me now.
Vi-Violence chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
Love it!
Lykegenia chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
Your writing is really good, all the characters are in-character, the tone of the thing is in the right place, and there's just the right amount of fluff for everything to be perfect and rosy. When are you next updating?
P'tfami chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
Excellent one shots:

Fav. lines had to be Minion's prim "What are your intentions?" and

Roxanne's "Oh thank goodness its you".

The music mashup was an utterly delightful idea in cacophony.

I hope there are more one shots to follow, maybe involving some more villain lineups like the Hot Flash or Hal's little black book of comic book supervillains.

Great job.