Reviews for I hate everything about you
Darklightningstorm chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
I hope you haven't given up on this story entirely, as I would very much like to know what happens next.
amypond42 chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
It's been like two years since you've updated this? But I like it, so I'm going to hope you still will, even though there's almost no chance of it. Yup.
loubega chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Great work lovely chapter, i really liked it!
starklya chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
intense so far. you are a good writer. I hope you update this someday
Gleek263 chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
I know you haven't updated in a while, but please do now! It is so good and I wanna know more!
RahnyJae chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
Oh my god, oh my god you have to update! I didn't even expect to get into this, which is why I love it even more! This is so intensely awesome, I have to know what happens next. And good job on establishing the Finn/Kurt brother relationship. I love that. Finn is so protective older brother as if Kurt is like a younger sister. It's much better than them being a romantic pairing, it's beyond adorable. So yeah, please add more. I'm loving this already. :)
soratanaka chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
! Please update!
my my my chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
oh, this story is great. i can't wait to find out what happened next
Sookie chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
When will you be continuing this! This is like,,,, SO AWESOME! What im hoping is for is that karofsky gets beat up by finn and puck and sam, maybe others too but mainley them oh god... i seriousley love this! :)
Frog Dude chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
VioletCherry342 chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
ZOMG! You, my friend, are going on my favorite author list as of NOW. I love that you actually do the dark fics I'm looking for! :D omg I'm gonna lose my mind, I hope you update soon!

Now I need to slap David and hug Kurt . . . again. heehee *hugs Kurt!*
Azaelia67 chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Hey ! Good story so far ! So sad ( Where's the sequel ?
a.ellse chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
... more? I don't know what it says about me that I want more so badly.
cheekysorcerer chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
thanks for your wonderful work!

i really enjoyed reading :D

cant wait to see burts reaction!
zeza101 chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Interesting story so far! Great job! I can't wait to read more! Update soon please!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »