Reviews for What Happened?
aruvnei chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
This is slightly twisted, but also very interesting. And I like the part about coming back to the old life being the worst part.
aruvnei chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Interesting way of writing a story around a word again. You seem to have messed up tenses in a few places, but still... Good writing!
aruvnei chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
LOL, interesting idea with the word of the day, and with the story itself!
Glory Road chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
I love the dramatic irony, "possibly this Percy Jackson would change that." made me laugh. Very good chapter!
Unsuspected chapter 11 . 3/14/2011
I like both the ideas behind this, and the wording of it. From this we can conclude that this story is-at least in my opinion-lovely. I'm looking forward to more. :)
AtheisticPokemon chapter 11 . 2/12/2011
Awesome, I loved it! This was amazing, and it's terrible that you don't get many reviews.

Keep writing, I love this story!

Grammar was amazing, and I really think you should do more!

Peace, Love, and Pokemon-

Mercu

P.S. Have you seen my new signature?
AtheisticPokemon chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
Ah, I'm sorry. I read this earlier, but couldn't review cause it was on my iPod. Now, I'm just procrastinating from homework and really really tired. I can't give a proper review like the last one.

I liked it, and thought it was nice take on Chiron. I saw a couple mistakes, but like I said, really can't read through and find them.

Sorry, again.

AtheisticPokemon chapter 9 . 1/9/2011
Aaaaaaaaaaj, angsty. I like angst. It makes me happy . . . That makes no sense. Anyway, only two mistakes.

'. . . meet and hat[e] each other . . .'

'Three, Percy and her would have dies[died]. . .'

Yay! Now, I'm off to review the other chapter you updated today!

AtheisticPokemon chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
Good job, again.

I love how the newbies are like "Ohmigods! Noooooooooooooo!"

And Thalia and Nico are like "Not agaaaaaaaaaaain!"

I can't tell you about grammar cause this is from my iPod, but I think it's pretty good.

AtheisticPokemon chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
Nice, not that I expect anything different. :)

I'm pretty sure it's Ares, correct me if I'm wrong. Out of that entire thing, I only saw one mistake. And it's one of those miniscule things that only I would notice, because I'm weird like that.

You have: 'Anything at all, even if it[']s hate . . .'

Yep. Just a stupid '.

Anyway, nice job. I'll be waiting fo number . . 8, is it?

AtheisticPokemon chapter 6 . 12/17/2010
Amaaaaaaaaaazing! I have to say, you have one of my favorite one-shot collections. I counted three mistakes, that's it.

You have: 'I goes[go] against the best. . .'

Also:'sense[since] Ancient Greece when the people . . .'

And, I can't remember the other one. Anyways, can't wait for more!

AtheisticPokemon chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
Hmmmmm. I've never thought of Dionysus like that. I'm asuming it's him, cause3 it seems kind of obvious, but correct me if I'm wrong. All grammar seemed good, except for one sentence that I'm not sure about.

You have:'. . . but you can still feel peace of the end of fighting.'

I'm not sure about the first 'of the.' It just doesn't sound write. I could be wrong, though. Overall, another awesome chapter. It's nice to see a story like this when there are so many cliches running around here. :)

AtheisticPokemon chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
More awesome. You have such an interesting outlook on everything, it's amazing. I've seen so many cliches with these two, but yous really stands out. I didn't see anything wrong grammar wise, so that's a huge plus. I can't wait to see what you write next.

AtheisticPokemon chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
That was a cool one. You never see one with that kind of view on monsters. I luffed it. And I'm sorry you only have one review, but I just made it two! (Heeeeeeeeey, that rhymes!) Grammar was awesome, except for one or two commas MIA. Overall, it rocks. Can't wait for the next one!

iBelonginoz chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Okay I like the concept of the story. And about the reviews it may be because you only let members review.