Reviews for The Silent One
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
OOh that was wonderful! I really enjoy reading your stories! :)
Amy Yuy chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
this is a really good set up! I really like it! I am curious how this is going to continue. Cant wait! keep up the good work!
SoLeo chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I really liked this. I certainly do hope you're still working on it. It's such a great idea. Although I'm uncertain just how Xellos is going to help Zelgadis with his 'curse' or if Zel will ever speak again. I hope he blows up at something stupid Xel is doing and ends up ranting like a madman!

I can't wait to find out.
yuien chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Please right more! Oh man, this fic sounds so cool and angsty. LOL. I really can't wait for more development between Xellos and Zelgadiss. Update soon. Please!
Fujoshi1019 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Please update! I love xellos x Zelgadis, and it's just so interesting. I can't wait for the next chap!
Kat of Mosh Pits chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This is a really intriguing beginning. I keep looking it up to see if its updated.
btamamura chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This is the second Western AU I have read in a span of three months that has highly intrigued me. I'm highly anticipating the next chapter!
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I like this fic so far. What will happen next?
fugi004 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
You've got me hooked already! I'm glad Gourry's looking out for Zel, someone has to! I can't wait to read more. :)
BloodyRoses chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Really good first chapter. The story has definitely captured my interest and I'm eager for more.
Tristripe chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
i have always been partial to fanfiction western AUs. They arnt done often, so i really get excited when spotting a western AU.

A cursed Zelgadis, a priest Xellos...interesting take. I kept on waiting for the manipulation of Xellos to occur, but so far other than his constant smile and closed eyes, Xellos has been behaving...which makes me paranoid. IS he there to help Zelgadis...or does he have another agenda? When Zelgadis chooses to speak...what will he have to say...?

Anxiously awaiting for the continuation of this story...as well as your other Slayers fic ::wink wink, nudge nudge::

Tri
Heather chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Interesting premise! I am eager for more. Luv & good wishes!
BloodRaevynn chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I tend to avoid AU fics because they are usually so far removed from the parent work that they're really just thinly veiled original fiction. It's just too depressing for me to see someone write something they could probably publish but make it unpublishable simply because they used the names and descriptions of someone else's characters.

Then there are the rare fics like this one that retain a strong connection to the original, making for a fresh and interesting treatment of the familiar elements and characters. _