Reviews for Not Meant To Be
i hate s6 and 7 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I'm a H/C (and H/W, for that matter) shipper who hates this H/C lying arc-in fact, all of us do. Huddies hate the way Cuddy is being portrayed right now and think this is a pathetic way to put drama into their relationship. Were we to describe this relationship and why we love it, none of us would mention this arc, and we're all annoyed with DS and co.

Your previous reviewer was right: be glad they aren't doing your pairing, they'd screw it up too.

And for the record, Wilson *paying other people to hang out with House* annoyed me more than almost anything Cuddy's ever done to him.
lilahkat chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I love how the Hilsons come out of the woodwork to post anti-Huddy stories in our part of the site. Then applaud each other for it.

Look, they're NEVER gonna make Hilson canon no matter what, no matter how much you want them to. And you know what, you may be luckier for it, because it means that DS and Company will never actually screw up your pairing. Go figure.
Go Huddy chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I do apologize for the sarcasm, I think it was a well written story even if I completely disagree with the sentiment. It's all good, I'm a Huddy and will love them regardless.
Go Huddy chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
LOL it's always interesting to me when people claim to be ANTI something yet spend so much time writing about it and making vids about it, etc. I don't get it, if I can't stand a character or couple, I certainly don't have the time in my life to spend time using my creative juices on them and I sure won't be reading fics about them.
gothic antagonist chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I loved this. So much. I have always been anti-Huddy, but to see someone write a song-fic to THIS song and do it so beautifully made me smile. Your story was amazing. Thank you so much for sharing!

Gothic
Shadow Cat65 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I agree with your take on the characters, and you put it so very well. I couldn't get to the video, though. Is it still up, or is the problem on my end?
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Lol this
Josam chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This fic is like an explication for the last episode and it's sooo true... I hope Cuddy is more than the girlfriend who wants him to change.

She said, in the 1st episode : "I don't want you to change" ! I really hope she's gonna keep that in mind because in the end, it would be her who screw up this relationship...

Anyway, we have to stay positive !
rslhilson chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I've always loved this song, but it didn't occur to me til now how much it fits the Huddy dynamic. Great fic, and great fanvid, too! :)