Reviews for They Called Upon A Midnight Buzzed
darkpaladin89 chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
I'm a musical drunk too! And potentially cuddly, but ONLY if I'm around a very small group I can totally trust (because... reasons). Give me a karaoke machine loaded with various classic rock (especially Queen) and I'll sing to you all night long.
Takato the dreamer chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
YEY, I finally finished this!

Such a sweet ending to what started out really crappy (Situation not writing! Your writing is always amazing!)

Great job as always! :)
Takato the dreamer chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
I almost had a heart attack... for a sec I thought you were going to make the universe implode... so glad you didnt XD Great chap!
Takato the dreamer chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
Awww 3 So sweet 3 Great chap!
Takato the dreamer chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
Very interesting, seeing what Ryo went through! Great chap as always
Takato the dreamer chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
Takato really is too damn nice. But... He has Jen :) Great chap, I really love the way you portray everyone
Takato the dreamer chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Aww. Great chap!
Takato the dreamer chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
I didn't see that coming! Great twist. Hope it all works out. And still can't forgive her
Takato the dreamer chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
You're mean for ending it there! XD

Oh well, Gotta read the next chap :)
Takato the dreamer chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Poor Kenta! And thanks to you, he's really growing on me too! Great chap!
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Evil Juri! XD I blame the puppet. XD Great start, Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
A nightmare
Descraceful
FallingPro89 chapter 11 . 12/25/2011
Please, dont ever even consider writing about Lianjie being homophobic or dissaproving of Jen. Thatd be the saddest fic youve ever written. Anyway, love your work! Thank you very much! It made my Christmas complete! Keep up the most amazing Lee family-centric fics out there!
Kohaku-Koneko chapter 11 . 12/24/2011
He I ever told you how much I love the way you write Ruki and Rinchei?

Also, the tortoise was just here. Very charming she-reptile.
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 9 . 6/6/2011
Lol Ruki kicks ass.

This story is so epic, and adorably fluffy with all the Jenkato 3

Yay Christmas! ...Even though by now, it's practically summer...So, yeah, I'm slightly insane...Still awesome though!