Reviews for Young Girl
Jedi Alex Colbent chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
It's a pretty cool idea, hope you find the time to update
ACompanyofSwans chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Cute story, and you have a nice, brisk style of writing. Dot's voice sounded about right, and the way she described Flik was spot on-the only criticism I have is certain aspects of how Dot describes Atta-Atta is a very insecure character, and her main problem was that no one believed in her-I don't know, I just think she was a tad too demonised in this fic-something about her always being praised, even before she became Queen, didn't ring true to me. But one thing I did like was that Dot could acknowledge her good points, and why Flik likes her. Sorry if that was a bit long winded, I've only just finished rewatching the film. Anyways, very solid piece of writing, keep at it!
HamhaPHKFan chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This is so adorable! I can comepletely understand Dot's feelings, even though I had never experienced them, you're a very great writer!
LoveBug53 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I always thought that Dot felt that way about Flik...she would have been better with him than Atta...oh well.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I loved your was cute. I hope that in the future I can read more of your work :)

P.S. This story should have way more reviews than just two! Some people just don't know what they're missing. *sigh*
Groudon202 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Not too shabby, I guess. It probably could be a little more explicit when revering to the events of the movie - for instance, you didn't mention the circus bugs of grasshoppers at all.

Still, nice piece of touching work.