Reviews for Digimon: The College Years: Opening Presentation
Alexander-Crossover chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Well after reading your story "Digimon: The College Years" I decided I'd better read the introduction story. Though I haven't learned anything that I already knew it is very interesting to see how the cast members are viewing both their current situations and their futures in whatever their profession might be. The digimon's view is interesting too, after all they are just as important to the story and Wormmon imagining himself as Ken's "Wattson" is quite funny.

Like I said before I REALLY hope that you continue with the "Digimon: The College Years" story as are many people on this site, and thank you once again for helping to break my writer's block in my own story.
Steve Jester chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Nice setup, now to go and read the story!

Steve Jester
Anthony1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
Great setup for the actually 'Digimon: The College Years' story.
Seinaru Kibou no Tenshi chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Heh eh eh . . . Fairly cool. I think it was a necessary recap, and I am looking forward to the actual story, because you've set up a lot of potential for conflict, tension, angst and some fun, happy times as well.
Freedom Fighter chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
I'm surprised in terms of the Tamers that you've included some of the talk about stuff that hasn't aired yet in the U.S. It's fine by me... I probably know the basics of what happens next, but some people probably don't want to know. I wonder if there's going to be a spoiler warning for the main series. Anyway, I'll be moving on to the first chapter of "D:TCY" later this week, so I'll see you then!
picklepie chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
Takari Takari Takari !
Tri-Stater chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
I bet Rika will hit the roof when she meets Kari.
Lily chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Oo, I cant wait for the next update! I loved the thing at the end when everyone spoke. You know, Impmon seems really guilty. Lets just throw him in the same room with Ken. That would be fun!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
Just so you know, Ryo and Ken have met before, (yes in pre-02 cannon, he was the tamer who was with ken in that desert where he got infected with the dark spore, which was meant for poor Ryo!) and when Rika finds out Ken is friends with Mr. Perfect, WHATCH OUT!

heh,I was looking forward to reading Gaurdramon(sp)'s'greetings good sir.' style of speaking.
Anya chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
NO! You aren't putting Catherine with TK! Darn you, Create Card! That's one couple I can't stand! The rest of it is going to be very interesting and exciting, I can't wait. But PLEASE don't put those two together. Please?
HitomiKariLi chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
WOW! that was such a long chapter, can't wait 2 read what happens when they start college.
Crimson chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
So your putting in some of the International digidestined, huh.

It sounds like a pretty good story, even if its just intros, now.

I don't really see how people could forget D-Reaper and the ADRs, since even military got involved, but its a fanfic, and you've even fused the Tamer and Adventure series together, so it doesn't matter much.
at your funeral chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
wow i liked how you wrote in through everyones perspective and made it sound so much like them...i've been waiting for this series forever and im glad its finally out...hehe but you know what would be strange...if willis was there with his terriermon..ahh taht would be cool..but hed probably be teaching the class since he went to colorado university when he was 11 or however old he was in the movie...that would be soo cool haha...after reading rika's entry i thought ryo would be in the story..but i guess not or maybe...and i wonder who that anonymous person is...hmm i really cant say...oh well guess i just have to wait and find out! well have a nice day! woo hoo its finally here!
Arabella Silverbell chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
interesting... but ryo is going to be in the story, right? anyways, continue!
Master of Reviews chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! A DAIKARI fanfic! The horror, the horror! KILL IT! KILL IT!

*Runs around carrying a torch, trips, and sets clothes on fire.*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IT BURNS!

*Rolls madly on the ground to put out the fire.

Heh heh, just kidding. :)

To tell you the truth, I am a bit horrified that this fanfic turned out to be a Daikari. However, I will still read Digimon: The College Years merely because it is written by the famous Create Card, a fanfic author that writes some of the best digimon fanfics this side of the Earth. :) Beutifully written prologue, I can't wait for the real fanfic to begin!