Reviews for There Now, Steady Love
SammiLoves2Write chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Awe this is so cute!
JaToya chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
That was most enjoyable. Glad to see early Finn called on some of his BS.
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Wonderful just ..great :) Puckleberry's my favorite flave ;)
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Awesome one shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

donna14 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
i really loved this story! It was so sweet!
eternalLove59 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Whoo-woo! Awesome Puckelberry! It's about time someone stood up to Finn and told him everything that's wrong with him. Glad Rachel finally saw what kind of guy he is and glad she left with Puck who by the way is such an amazing character! Love very much!
peter-pan-equals-luv chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
A few touch ups with your commas and a CONTINUATION of this story would be perfect ;)
Trashlee chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
amazing story, loved it to bits!
tigertaz chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Yep, these are the scences that were missing. I think you need to write for glee and send it to RM.
Crystal chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
this is so good! hope you continue :))
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Wonderful. Love your characterization of Puck.
Gunther123 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
you really write the characters well, especially puck! i love this relationship with rachel! hope to read more of your stuff
PixieTrix09 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Good fic!
chalantness chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
ugh i just wished this HAPPENED! i still liked it, but i was upset at the COMPLETE LACK of puckleberry moments in the Christmas ep (especially considering what happened in the Sectionals ep) and the fact they almost entirely ignored the whole fact that her and Puck are Jewish and dont celebrate Christmas...

anyway, enough of my ranting.

I loved it! Just the holidayish puckleberry dosage I needed (:
got2luvmel chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
LMFAO "Rachel could see the object of her infidelity enter from the shadows." You had me rolling from that point on. Seriously, this is great, especially Rachel's naive and blind thoughts to Finn and his actions toward her. Sounds just like her IMO, if only she'd see him for who he really was and not the fantasy she has in her head.

I'm still laughing out loud at her being "taken aback" by Puck's 'greeting'. Talk about dramatics *rolls eyes humorously* she should know him by now as well LOL

One of my top things about her calling Puck, is him actually playing the white knight (coming to get her) in break necking speed. Really, he was out of the door before she could even finish talking. I was cheesing extra hard on that. LOVES it!

Glad to see Puck say something, at least to her about it. I wanted someone to acknowledge how Finn just left her behind in the snow on the show, but of course it would take a 1000 Hell Mary's and a bazillion prayers to get just a glimpse of the real Gumby on the show.

I'm not sorry he gave into temptation, but its sweet that he wants to apologize for it. And even sweeter that he wants to kiss her right there in the coffee shop *sighs*

Noah looking out for her is super freakin' cute! He is like a teddy bear, I just want to hug him for being so adorable.

I was really feelin' the flirting but then... Dammit, I want to pimp slap Finn for ruining shit as he always does. Why must he always hinder the PR goodies? Dude needs to get a life. One minute he cares for Rachel and tells her he loves her, the next he's hating her then he's recycling the process over and over till I want to choke the shiotz out of him!

ROTFLMFAO Puck aint shit! He told! *happy dance* Thank the Lawd, Jesus, Nazareth, Moses, Alla... everybody. I was saying the exact same thing the entire episode. Want to ridicule Rach for doing the exact same thing he did twice to Quinn. *pumps fists in the air*

"Lurch" HeeHee you make me laugh, love that! This was awesome, I loved it from start to finish. And the ending was just so perfect, I'm imagining them hanging out in my head now. Thanks for writing and sharing, I enjoyed it immensely XD Mel