Reviews for Amuse yourself
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I wonder if Hifumi could talk Mizuki and Hiruko into strip poker or something? Or waht if he made his friends come to the tea house so Mizuki would have some customer for once?
Sekai-Kage chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Ha ha, you brought Hiruko's closet hand into it! Kudos for thinking outside the box on that one.
The Button Harlequin chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
That was funny! I was surprised, I didn't think that Hifumi's sense of "chivalry" would allow him to do that, but it makes a good amount of sense now that I think about it. It was good.
Saga of Eternal Rain chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Haha that's cute.
herRhi-chan chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I love Hiruko :3

hehe, Yaaaay, Naamu!
Angelique B chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
AAAWWWW! I loved this! Short and sweet. - Very funny. And I like your writing style. Thanks for writing this great story. XD
PhantomKino chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
"Divine punishment..." I think that may be one of my favorite closing lines ever! Kudos for keeping everyone in character and making the story seem like it could go in the comics- that's all too rare a thing in this fandom!

The dialouge was absolutely hilarious, and spot-on. I loved it! You get a favorite!

Oh , and I'm very jealous of your ability to write good comedy. I've written four NI stories myself, but they're all drama. I'd love it if you'd check them out though!
Meda Princess chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
XDXDXDXD OMG! Nice! I can so see this happening! *calms down from laughing fit* A little rough in patches, but the Baku and baka (idiot, in other words, Hifumi) were in perfect character. )