Reviews for Ment to Be
Elements1999 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
And if you look to the left folks, you'll see an angry ginger trying to be the first (somewhat) mortal to kill a Goddess just because she messed with his brother's love life and making him (the brother) be heartbroken for all of eternity... I LOVED IT!
Xerxes89 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Since you asked for a "hard critique" that I shall Give.
First of all, very well done. Your writing style is very sophisticated and you certainly have a good seance of how to write a story, you have a very distinguishable inciting incident, rising action, falling action, etc specifically I quite liked how you had Mr. D allude to the fact that this was indeed a literary story sometimes that braking of the fourth wall if only for a split second adds an extra level of complexity to a story. Likewise I very much liked the connection to Shakespeare's tragedy, it seemed to add a extra level to your story alluding to the fact that Luke was not necessarily a "bad guy" out right but merely a human (or demigod in this story) merely subject to the relative good and evils of the society to which he finds himself in.

Moving on to your writing style, very good indeed. I liked how instead of moving right into pure smut you had a few tender moments between Percy and Luke. As well when you moved into graphic sexual scenes it was very much more from a literary standpoint than just sexually explicit scene.
On the whole it was a very enjoyable read, my only critique being that ten inches may be a bit of an unrealistic size for the average skinny blonde boy to have.

Finley I enjoy the little insert of Greek mythology, even my partner who loves the Percy Jackson series will ask me what Cerberus's name is.
Very well done and I encourage you to write more stories.
future-author16348 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Thank you for writing this! It's one of best I've read! :)
BettyBoo16 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
LumenDeMorte
Iolas chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Great story
heidi chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
A couple that fascinates me, and unfortunately if it is your own screenplay for Romeo and Juliet, I loved the whole plot, and hopefully you will be encouraged to write more of them with another alternate ending to the books, which means that these two end up together, hehe alive and happy, very successful and later.
Le tueur silencieux chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
AWWW CEREAL APH. !:-\:-[
emthereble chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
love it
Chocolate devil chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
gods, i love the 'They were following a script. Her script. Aphrodite.' but its kinda sad, if you ask me. but i still love it
Illytorro chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Please write more! Fantastic, I loved it. The way you connected aphrodite into the plot, genius, please continue, this is one of the best I've read... :D
Chocosticks chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
WOW... youre a fantastic writer, I felt like I was right there in the room with them. This is sort of awkward, but it was so realistic that I got an erection from it... Really good stuff, please continue to write, seriously, you rock a writing! :)
annieapple24 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
i loved how u made it because of aphrodite. i related it to when she got him in her limo and said she would make love suck for him. whether thats wat u meant or not it seemed all deep and i loved it so much :):):)
AbbyBaby92 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I love Percy/Luke stories! And this one is amazing! I really hope you plan to continue this because I would love to read more of this!
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
That was so good! Intense sex scene, but sad ending TT_TT