Reviews for A Lifetime Apart
michebabyblue chapter 11 . 9/9/2007
I know its been ages since you last updated this story but if you would i will be eternally grateful, this is a kick ass story.
Silverblade chapter 11 . 8/4/2006
interesting so far. please continue. i want to see max's and logan's reaction to buffy being immortal
paks chapter 11 . 5/9/2006
Ok - I did enjoy that fic.

It started a little slow, and I was a bit confused in chapter 1 - but it quickly picked up and everything started to fall into place.

It is a unique idea. The plot is moving at a nice place. You leave nice hooks that leave the reader wondering about other chracters in both series, histories, and the ever important - what is going to happen next.

I truly hope that you will update this fic in the near future.
rinamarie1900 chapter 11 . 9/2/2005
hi I like your story, when are you going to update?
spikes-storm chapter 11 . 7/26/2005
pretty good. HOpe that you decide to cont.
jumping-jo chapter 11 . 4/15/2005
cool story whats the deal with forget and then you'll remember
K-Marie-M chapter 11 . 4/14/2005
That was really interesting. I cant wait to see where it all leads. I like how faith and buffy got along, it stayed with the same idea as the last dream they had together, and of course i loved the buffy/angel bit.

I hope you keep updating because this is one of my favorite stories. It mixes both of my favorite shows.

Kmm

PS. can you recomend any really good dark angel/buffy crossovers? Please?
big mak chapter 11 . 4/13/2005
cool i love this fic i hope it will be continude soon
Locathah chapter 10 . 4/12/2005
On one hand... I liked the chapter.

On the other hand I kept thinking that you're downplaying the Slayer advantages far too much in this fic. Slayers are much stronger than normal people... that's the most obvious advantage. Immortals aren't portrayed that way in the series or the movies. They're skilled... generally just because they've lived so long and absorbed others.. but they aren't super-human except for healing.

In short on the strength factor alone Buffy should have kicked his ass. Yet you write it where he actually pushes her own sword back into her throat. I'd have expected the opposite, she should be able to swing with such force that he'd find it almost impossible to directly block any of her blows - someting which would give her a huge advantage.
Elissa chapter 11 . 4/12/2005
Thank God u reviewed its been like a year!

Still great though, Dibs on bringing Faith in.

(Thank God u chose Methos instead of Mac, )

Pls, pls, pls dont make me wait a whole year for the next chapter! But really thoughit was great!
Luc Star chapter 11 . 4/12/2005
hey... ok.. this is the first time i'm reading this crossover and i really don't know much about Immortals, never saw the damn movie.. but i like the way this story is going. I hope you don't wait too long be4 updating again. i can't wait to see what Max thinks of the display of power that Buffy showed after the fight with Chronos. later.
goddessa39 chapter 11 . 4/11/2005
You continued? YAY!

I'm happy. See me being happy? Well, I am. :) *grins and does a very wacky messed up version of the Snoopy Dance.*

So, that was a dream write? A slayer dream? Okay, now that we got that covered... So, Faith is dead, or isn't she? And she has things in common with Sleeping Beauty. Way to play the cryptic by the way.

Where is Spike in all of this? ANd what is happening on the 'outside world'?

And again... WHAT ABOUT ANGEL? Where is he? Did he supposedly die or something? CONTINUE! You have like 1freaking45 reviews urging hte continuounce of this fic. So do what we beg you and give us another good chappie and more... *grins happyily, but then it fades as I get impatient.*... I'm waiting. LOL.

BA ALWAYS!
K-Marie-M chapter 10 . 4/6/2005
Are you ever going to continue this story because i really want to know what happens.

KMM
goddessa39 chapter 9 . 12/12/2004
Oh! I relaly like this! How come you have't continued it? Where the heck is Angel? Is this post- 'The Gift' or what.

I only watch Buffy and know brief stuff about immortals. I dont know anything about Max's world. So, CONTINUE ALREADY!
toestastegood chapter 10 . 8/4/2004
Gasp! How can you leave it there? I'm not familiar with the high-lander lore, but I'm considering watching it now that I've read this.