Reviews for Pickpocket
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
It takes one to know one, indeed.

You are an amazing writer and this just keeps proving it. Great job!
Twink423 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Hah! Love he turned the tables on her! She got what she had coming to her. ;-)
TwiFox chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I need this story to be continued I'm going crazy I need more of pickpocketward bad pretty please :D
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
hehe found on the lemondae stand. Sneaky
LaPetitRose chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Holy crap, please continue! It sounds like a huge potential story and you couldn't possibly leave it like that! Alright, technically, you can, but please please please continue! I'm dying to find out what Bella will do in retaliation. I really love your work and think you're an amazing author (See that? That was called flattery. Please let it work!)
SUPERBLY SWEET GIRL 0703 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
please please please write more . i would love to see a complete story . putting the story on alert with a wish to get the story. oh and the cockiest edward i have ever seen
nurseroxy chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Loved this! I thought this was so cleverly written, and never suspected that he was a thief too. I would love to see you continue this.
takyu chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Wow I haven't read a story with so cocky Edward in a while. And this one definitely tops them all. Do you plan on making additional shots or maybe a full story? I would looove to read it.

Thanks for the awesome story)
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Would LOVE to read more about this Edward & Bella! Putting it on story alert with high hopes.

Siouxkey chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Love it! I really didn't see it coming. I had no idea how you'd end this in one chapy... I really wish I could join these two on a journey... Game on indeed. :)

Thanks for a fun read.
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
You know Mandy this would make a great multiple chapter story! Lol

If you'll ever feel up for it please continue it, js

Take care :)
Krystalmoore1986 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Very good! Rarely do I find a one shot with such substance. This should be a story!
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
hahaha. i thought this story was goign to be about edward reforming bella and showing her the light or something like that. but nope. he's a pickpocket too. i didn't see that one coming!
Bookluver1208 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Oh my goodness, I would love if you continued this story. It would be awesome :)
Ellachanted chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Lol. This looks like there could be more to this story ;)

Nice twist at the end.