Reviews for Mass Effect: A new past
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 15 . 10/31
This was so awesome and amazing! I just love it so much! Can't wait to see how the next fic goes! Thanks for sharing this with us!
Bilfdoffle chapter 15 . 10/12
A fun read. I kind of like how the council government is actually the more more related to the current US government. Will have to check out the next one!
Officer Hotpants chapter 13 . 8/3
I was going to compliment you on your more reasonable treatment of the Batarians. Glad to see that it was a carefully considered take.
Axcel chapter 13 . 7/24
Don't you love how the Turians never think "we lose to them despite vastly outnumbering them when they are on the offensive and we are on the defensive. An attacker requires great numerical superiority to defeat a defender. So, if we become the attacker, we'll just grind ourselves to dust against the Alliance's defenses while the Alliance sends out forces to rip apart our logistics and command centers. Then, when we've basically crippled ourselves, they'll counter attack hard, fast, and victoriously."
Axcel chapter 12 . 7/24
On the bright side, the tracking of leads gained by observing suspected Citadel agents involved with supporting genocidal/xenocidal species and terrorists groups would make it much easier to find and destroy cells of such enemies.
Axcel chapter 11 . 7/24
Stupid asari doesn't consider that we might decide that her manipulation to lead us into conflict with the Batarians counts as conspiracy to commit murder against our citizens. Which would result in us coming after her and taking some kind of action (non-military, military, deniable, whatever) against her and the Asari Republics.
Axcel chapter 10 . 7/24
"War serves no purpose" easily said by a species who has never had to fight for anything due to alien tampering. Well, beyond tiny skirmishes with their hilariously inept commandos. Hey, in ME 1 you slaughter a platoon of asari commandos on your own when taking down Benezia on that ice planet. Therefore, they are canonically just as skilled as the common thugs you mow down.
MrRobertsIII chapter 15 . 2/21
Excellent fic
MrRobertsIII chapter 13 . 2/21
Liked your take on the Batarians. Makes for a good change.
MrRobertsIII chapter 12 . 2/21
What a fun fic to read. Thanks for writing.
MrRobertsIII chapter 8 . 2/20
What a great read. Love the additional races, especially the Vegans - nicely weird.
chain.reader chapter 15 . 2/14
great story
Crowheart chapter 2 . 1/7
Also, the assertions that the aliens are primitive because their technology is different. It feels like that's what it was building up to in the first chapter, and that's what it lead to here, I think. They have a completely different tech base.
Crowheart chapter 2 . 1/7
Skipped the shadowy stuff, don't like Cassandra much. Good story though. :P
Psychosis chapter 8 . 12/24/2015
I'd like to ask what the size of a Turian dreadnought? According to Mass Effect cannon, they should max out around 1 km, according to the limits of their FTL systems.