Reviews for Mass Effect: A new past
Denden chapter 6 . 8/16
Me again!

Continuing on from the last review, within a couple of paragraphs from saying "flying along the surface, seeing something that stretches on for hundreds of kilometres, blah blah" you then write about the mass relay being 10km long?

Continuity where are you? Lol
Denden chapter 6 . 8/16
Hello :) awesome story so far.
One issue though that bugs me, in this chapter the characters talk about the mass relay being "hundreds of kilometres long", yet in universe they are only about 15km long, with the citadel being a "super mass relay" (finger quotes haha) at 40km long.

Great work on the story though, I'm loving it :D
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 2 . 8/9
Yay. Make humanity superior by giving them science fiction tech that CAN'T exist in mass effect, creating the illusion of superior intelligence. Bravo, I hope this at least has decent cultural and political interactions to make up for it.
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 1 . 8/9
Reasonable cause for violence with the presence of WMD's though I'd think such "intrusive" neural links would be disorientating for anything not human shaped (mechs or power armor).
Sigh chapter 1 . 5/13
"tempted to use a nerve gas charge"

Oh yes just the other day I too was tempted to commit a crime against humanity.

Please take a gun, put it in your mouth, and blow your brains out. After deleting this crime against literature that is.
PwnerofHeroes chapter 10 . 4/23
good story do remember though that the terminus systems will be significantly less powerful as the batarians are still part of the citadel
rbross94 chapter 12 . 1/24
radindusan2 chapter 3 . 1/14
Balkanized?Motherfucker!
the asshole chapter 11 . 1/6
wow u suck
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 15 . 10/31/2016
This was so awesome and amazing! I just love it so much! Can't wait to see how the next fic goes! Thanks for sharing this with us!
Bilfdoffle chapter 15 . 10/12/2016
A fun read. I kind of like how the council government is actually the more more related to the current US government. Will have to check out the next one!
Officer Hotpants chapter 13 . 8/3/2016
I was going to compliment you on your more reasonable treatment of the Batarians. Glad to see that it was a carefully considered take.
Axcel chapter 13 . 7/24/2016
Don't you love how the Turians never think "we lose to them despite vastly outnumbering them when they are on the offensive and we are on the defensive. An attacker requires great numerical superiority to defeat a defender. So, if we become the attacker, we'll just grind ourselves to dust against the Alliance's defenses while the Alliance sends out forces to rip apart our logistics and command centers. Then, when we've basically crippled ourselves, they'll counter attack hard, fast, and victoriously."
Axcel chapter 12 . 7/24/2016
On the bright side, the tracking of leads gained by observing suspected Citadel agents involved with supporting genocidal/xenocidal species and terrorists groups would make it much easier to find and destroy cells of such enemies.
Axcel chapter 11 . 7/24/2016
Stupid asari doesn't consider that we might decide that her manipulation to lead us into conflict with the Batarians counts as conspiracy to commit murder against our citizens. Which would result in us coming after her and taking some kind of action (non-military, military, deniable, whatever) against her and the Asari Republics.