Reviews for Mass Effect: A new past
Ilireanwri chapter 13 . 6/18
Huh, that was unexpected... I've never seen what you did to the Batarians before in any other stories insofar that while maybe only the rich agreed with slavetrade, the Ambassador was always one of them due to the Batarians caste system... unusual, but I like your way. :)
Pteaset chapter 14 . 2/5
Good one
Pteaset chapter 1 . 2/5
So good
oxyd2013 chapter 1 . 1/26
Great story. If I may say so, it's better and more believable than the original mass effect setup.
Thank you.
CMVreud chapter 15 . 12/20/2017
A lot of AU, but incorporated exquisitely.
An awesome read.
CMVreud chapter 14 . 12/20/2017
Y'know, that piece of info always rattled my jimmies.
Just why would they let a "person" with a chip on his shoulder bigger that the Zekara Ward and *known* rascism to evaluate a possible HUMAN Spectre. I mean they had to know his past.
Giving such a person a blanko-SPECTRE-cheque... I would *shoot* the guy who made this decision. Repeatedly. In his face.
BeepBoop chapter 6 . 12/10/2017
How did the kinetic barriers block the phasers because I'm pretty sure phasers are basically lazer beams.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/25/2017
The more I learn about the citadel races the less a like them.
Chris Adair chapter 15 . 10/7/2017
Really good story. Time for the next one.
Denden chapter 6 . 8/16/2017
Me again!

Continuing on from the last review, within a couple of paragraphs from saying "flying along the surface, seeing something that stretches on for hundreds of kilometres, blah blah" you then write about the mass relay being 10km long?

Continuity where are you? Lol
Denden chapter 6 . 8/16/2017
Hello :) awesome story so far.
One issue though that bugs me, in this chapter the characters talk about the mass relay being "hundreds of kilometres long", yet in universe they are only about 15km long, with the citadel being a "super mass relay" (finger quotes haha) at 40km long.

Great work on the story though, I'm loving it :D
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 2 . 8/9/2017
Yay. Make humanity superior by giving them science fiction tech that CAN'T exist in mass effect, creating the illusion of superior intelligence. Bravo, I hope this at least has decent cultural and political interactions to make up for it.