Reviews for Mass Effect: A new past
“We are clearly superior, despite the fact our technology is a level below the Systems Alliance, we are completely stagnant in regards to our technology, and are attempting to steal from a system that is far stronger than us, IN EVERY. SINGLE. WAY!

Yes, we clearly are far superior to those upstarts who kicked our peacekeepers in the balls. Clearly” Random Citadel citizen, on the topic of the Councils, namely the Asari’s, superiority complex.

“Oh, and they build their achievements, instead of find them!”
Same citizen, on the topic of comparing Arcturus station to the Citadel.
Meck Viking chapter 13 . 8/21
A fan of drowntales eh. Good reading. Also great story so far.
Ilireanwri chapter 13 . 6/18
Huh, that was unexpected... I've never seen what you did to the Batarians before in any other stories insofar that while maybe only the rich agreed with slavetrade, the Ambassador was always one of them due to the Batarians caste system... unusual, but I like your way. :)
Pteaset chapter 14 . 2/5
Good one
Pteaset chapter 1 . 2/5
So good
oxyd2013 chapter 1 . 1/26
Great story. If I may say so, it's better and more believable than the original mass effect setup.
Thank you.
CMVreud chapter 15 . 12/20/2017
A lot of AU, but incorporated exquisitely.
An awesome read.
CMVreud chapter 14 . 12/20/2017
Y'know, that piece of info always rattled my jimmies.
Just why would they let a "person" with a chip on his shoulder bigger that the Zekara Ward and *known* rascism to evaluate a possible HUMAN Spectre. I mean they had to know his past.
Giving such a person a blanko-SPECTRE-cheque... I would *shoot* the guy who made this decision. Repeatedly. In his face.
BeepBoop chapter 6 . 12/10/2017
How did the kinetic barriers block the phasers because I'm pretty sure phasers are basically lazer beams.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/25/2017
The more I learn about the citadel races the less a like them.
Chris Adair chapter 15 . 10/7/2017
Really good story. Time for the next one.
Denden chapter 6 . 8/16/2017
Me again!

Continuing on from the last review, within a couple of paragraphs from saying "flying along the surface, seeing something that stretches on for hundreds of kilometres, blah blah" you then write about the mass relay being 10km long?

Continuity where are you? Lol