Reviews for Then what happened?
Rafaela Amanda chapter 1 . 8/2
I liked your version. Well emotional, with both crying and everything. I liked the description of the confusion and fear of Sammy, it makes sense to feel it. And Dean moved by his little brother to be back and helping, caring and supporting it. Every thoughtful and kind, because he knows that is what your brother need at the moment
kirallie chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Poor confused Sam! Very sweet interaction between them
moviegeek03 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
AWW! Love this! It was really sweet and everything that I was hoping for! I really want this to happen in the show. And you might have inspired me to get my own one-shot out there before the show comes back in January :)
cold kagome chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Things are… jumbled. I'm… jumbled. I was… in h…hell, but I was here too… Which is it Dean? What is real?"

Love SAm not knowing what is real!

And your descript of Dean - like soap and aftershave, like leather and French fries

Very perfect and unique!

Wonderful story! I hope we get some kind of Brotherly fluff like this on the show.

Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Excellent fic! Incredibly in-character, and a very interesting take on the end of the episode. Well done! :)
zekeschance chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Beautiful. Like you, I needed more after the show ended and you delivered! You can continue it if you want. I'm just saying...! Thanks so much!
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
That was great I'm really looking for stories related to the last episode and this one hit the spot. Two months is a long wait so I'll continue to enjoy stories such as yours.
kelhome chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This was nice. I, too, was looking for some post 6.11 fics. I like your confused Sam, concerned Dean, just get some sleep aftermath. Feel free to keep going. (Did someone say Chapter 2?)

Thanks for posting.

Maybe you'll inspire me to write one, too!

Kubi-Beutlin chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
really sweet Love the dreams at the end end the mention of Sam's first death. Great story!
Lady Impala chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I loved this. It's exactly what I'd like to see happen. Great job!
Cainchan chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
hey :-) really amazing. I love this confused, dizzy not quite there sam. and how dean holds him... hach brotherly love. I adore it and your story.
LivinWasteland chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This is awesome btw I hope that normal sweet sammy comes back! lol (unnecessary part of the comment.)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
What a wonderful story.

I love how you wrote Dean taking care of Sam.

Thanks for giving us the hug we have been waiting for all season. :)

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I know right? There's hardly to NO stories for what happens next. Don't people realize that we have to wait practically 2 months for the next episode and have to give us something to hold onto? I don't usually read first person stories, but it was yours and I couldn't not read one of yours, and I'm glad I did. Thought it was great, thanks, Nicole.