Reviews for Angel
Pink Bead Girl chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
This is a lovely companion piece to the first chapter. A little short again, lol, but very sweet.

I think you have done a very good job of making these two chapters mirror images of each other. It raises a gentle smile to read that Yuuki doesn't feel herself worthy of her angelic Zero either. If only they knew what was in each other's minds.

I like the comparison too between Zero and Yuuki, one being a fallen angel and another a guardian angel. I think you had a lovely idea and executed it very well.

It made for a lovely interlude of lightness on a rainy afternoon. I do thank you for your efforts.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This is a very prettily written little chapter. It is compact yet perfect. I feel you sum up Zero's character in a nutshell.

"...little spot of purity in the vast field of black..."

Very nicely put. It gives a mind picture of a great expanse of black velvet with a diamond glowing there, lovely imagery.

Typically Zero imagines he is not worthy of Yuuki but I like the way you show him as rationalising it anyway and just hoping his good fortune doesn't evaporate.

It was a little short and I feel that if you had continued it then it would have been even better because I wanted to read more !. I liked your offering very much. I am now heading off to the next chapter with happy expectations.
DemonicBallerina chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
I love the idea of Zero and Yuki seeing each other as angels. So sweet!
Krizteena chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
haha cute :) I like it. I'll probably go check out some of your other stories now, if you go check out some of mine... :)
Krizteena chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Aw. I love it :) especially your note in the top about how his love for her is shining through the cracks... next chapter :)
SoftcoreOtaku chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Good job, Bookworm-chan! Now show me some of your other ones!

-SO
Rinako chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Short but sweet. I loved this!