Reviews for The dream
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Edwards " tender touch"? WTF? Tender? Where did you come up with that from? Bella is most certainly having a dream, one that would never come true. NOT with Dedward! Even SM avoids flowery euphemisms like Tender! In BD, Dedwards "tender touch" on Bella's wedding night left her so bruised, scratched and scraped that the description was more akin to having gone 12 rounds with Mike Tyson or someone who had been in a serious car wreck. In the morning she couldn't remember what had happened at first because she had been UNCONSCIOUS (as opposed to having gone to sleep)Bella after seeing all the damage her body had taken pronounced herself "decorated". What definition of tender exactly are you using exactly? IF thats tender, I would not want to hear your definition of rough! Anyway this was story just a little too flowery.
Astridt244 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I wanted to curb stomp Bella so many times in this. Literally grab her and beat her to a pulp. Reminds me of how I felt reading the books.

Wonder what happened with Corpse Boy? Glad she came to her senses near the end.
Zayide chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
**sniff sniff**

I cant...I cant...
OlgaGoldy chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Yeah... How I wish it was just a dream, this dammed BD.
JessieJess26 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Absolutely beautiful!...Now if that had REALLY happened in the book I would be completely ecstatic... *sigh*
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Very beautiful even w/o any lemonade ;)
DayAnnKnight chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
OMG! so how it should have happened in the books!
Heart Beats For None chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Wow hunny that was absolutley beautiful! From start to end you had me intranced with the story. If only this was reality to what happened in last awful book. beautifully writen and captured every aspect of what should have been! well done
wordslinger chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Wow this was amazing! I agree that Breaking Dawn was very much dream like, and even though I knew it wasn't a dream I kept hoping Bella would wake up and say "WTF? This is nuts!" and go find Jacob.

Yes, I'm a little delusional.
GreenStar97 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Awe :) i like it is it a one shot
DestinyOrton chapter 1 . 12/12/2010