Reviews for Welcome to Bone City
TheDivergentDemigodOnFire chapter 1 . 2/22
Please, please, please, please update! This is my fav malec story! I need to know what happens!
nancy chapter 25 . 1/12
OMG please update I need the next chapter
WHY JOHNATHAN MORGENSTERN?
Gil chapter 12 . 1/3
I would choose the door on my right it is always the right door
Guest chapter 25 . 12/13/2014
Oh my gods, I am obsessed with this story. Literally. You are a fantastic writer, and portray Malec beautifully. I wish I could write like you! Oh well... We can't all get what we want. I think I got in trouble a few times for reading this while someone was talking to me. I read it nonstop until I was done. I swear this cliff hanger will be the death of me. Thanks for the story!
-Bella Wayland (yes this is my real name. Ironic don't you think.)
MysteriousCupcake chapter 25 . 12/12/2014
I don't know why you stopped updating, this fic is amazing and you left all of your readers in this mystery! It's so unfair! I know that your last update was like... 2 almost 3 years ago, but if you see all the reviews PLEASE PLEASE write and update, we're here waiting for you! kisses :)
elliesmith071201 chapter 25 . 11/23/2014
sebastian chapter 25 . 11/2/2014
You just lefts me in suspense
Liz chapter 25 . 10/6/2014
Hi! I know it's been awhile since you added to this fanfic, but I think I speak for everyone that it's AWESOME! And we would really like for you to finish it! PLEASE! Love from Liz! X
Guest chapter 25 . 9/25/2014
Dude, why'd ya stop? This is a great fanfic, mate. Continue, please
Guest chapter 25 . 9/20/2014
EEEEK UPDATE SOON PLEASE! :D
Guest chapter 21 . 9/20/2014
The only kinda off thing about it was how cheesy it was, So i dont want to be mean but for your sake i wil say, CRAPPY GLITTRY ENDING. :3
Guest chapter 18 . 9/20/2014
I just love that even though you dont like your work, you still put it up for people like me to read and enjoy and i just wwnt to say Thank You Your Stories Are Amazing! :3
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
Omg i hate clary and love malec too! Lol
Guest chapter 25 . 9/19/2014
HAIIIIII this story of yrs is fab and ooo u cant waut till thenext chapter comes and remember that thing u mentioned in the story that the school is like a city of bones? I love that u put that in . IM looking forward to the mention of COHF and I was thinking it coyld be something between jace and Alec and alec would complain to magnus that jace is acting like he is this um..something related to the title COHF . But itsvonly a suggestion. KEEP UP THET AWESOME WORK.(sorry for some spelling mistakes ) bEST regards- obsessed in malec